35. Christmas Gift

Baekhyun P.O.V

I can feel an arm around me. I smiled myself. This morning will be the best morning. I can't wait to see her first in the morning. Slowly i opened my eyes to see her.

"Yah! get away from me"

"Why? What happened" Kyungsoo asked me while rubbing his back. You're right it's Kyungsoo who slept next to me. "What are you doing in Mercy bed?" I asked him. He blinked twice. "Mercy Room?" He scratched his head. I looked around, we are in our room.

As far i remember yesterday night I stayed in Mercy room. I didn't leave her bed, then I Kissed her. Later, I went to my room. I am so stupid to forget that i'm in my room.

"Um.. Baekhyun. Why are smiling like idiot?" Kyungsoo asked me while hugging the pillow. "Wait. Are you blushing?" He lifted my chin. I shook my head. "Oh My God! The Cold guy is blushing. Wait a second. Did something happened between you and Mercy?" He raised his eyebrow.

I stood, "You are too young to know about that". I went out of the room. I came downstairs. I looked for Mercy. She is nowhere to be found.

I saw Suho is talking on the phone. I went and sat on the couch. He sit next to me. He looked so happy. "Suho, What makes you so happy?". He smiled, "I'm preparing a best Christmas Gift for Hana. She will love it. This is the first Christmas for us as a couple". Christmas Gift? I totally forgot about that. I have to give a best gift for Mercy. What should i give her?

"Hey Dude! Are you listening?" He snapped his fingers. "Yeah" I said. "Well! What are you going to give Mercy?" He asked me. "Why should i?" I casually replied to him. He sighed, "If you want to capture her heart, first you have to impress her". 'How did he know that?'. "W-What are you taking? Ha Ha, Why i have to c-capture her h-heart? You must be crazy?" I laughed awkwardly.

Suho pats my head, "You Know Baekhyun, I really felt sorry for blaming you for Sarang death. I know you are not the reason, but i can't accept it. Because of that we all split into two groups. And also you have become a cold person. You closed the door of your heart. It happened because of me. I want to correct my mistake. I know you are the right person for her and also i know you like her. She will be happy with you"

I blinked continuously. How did he know that I like her? Only Kyungsoo Know that I like Mercy. I am so confused. "One more thing Baekhyun" I looked at him. "If you want to have a sweet moment with her, please close the door. And don't cross the line. If you do i'll kill you" He warned and left.

'Omo! Did he saw that? What to do? Aish!' I ruffled my hair.

Mercy P.O.V

I can't believe he kissed me. I tossed in my bed. I remembered his words.

"Mercy, you don't have any idea how much i missed you. Thanks for being alive. Thanks for coming back to my life "

"Please don't leave me again"

What he meant by that? When did i died to be alive? When did i left him? I stared at my ceiling. May be he referred the incident which happened in the 'Trip'. Suddenly my phone ringed. I look at the caller Id. As soon as i see the name i fell from my bed. I am confused should i atten or not?

I took a deep breath, "Hello" I said in a sleeping voice.

"Are you sleeping"

"Yeah"

"Come down and have breakfast"

"No. I am going to sleep for an hour. I'll eat later".'If i go down i have to see him. I am not ready to face him. What should i do?'