Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone!!

1. My name is Mercy Selus. I really love my name, because I felt it unique.

2. I will be 23 in this June 23. It will happen only in a life time that my date of birth and age will be as same. 

3. I have best friend her name is also Mercy, we are best friends for 14 years. I'm really glad to be her friend.

4. For past two years I was a fan of Korean dramas and for one year kpop fan (I'm really proud)

5. It's because of Wattpad I came into Kpop world. Thanks to Wattpad.

6. I started to write story at the age of 12, I remembered the title of my story "The Magic Ring". I wrote it in my mother tongue "Tamil". Actually "Can I trust you" is my first story I was writing in English.

7. As you all know I already mention that most of my friends ignore my writings but now because of Wattpad I got more readers. Now some of my friends are appreciating it. Thanks to you all for the encouragement.

8. I love to write stories because I can put my thoughts and imaginations into it. Because we all have our own imaginary world.

9. I watched more than 79 korean dramas. I really like that all, but still I was affected by "Descendants of the Sun". This was really one of my favourite drama.

10. Song Joong Ki is My favourite actor along with Jang Geun Suk, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Seoung Ho, Ji Chang Wook, Lee jong suk, Park Bo Gum.

11. In Actress I like Park shin hye. She was such an adorable actress with great skills. I also like Kim So Hyun, Song Hye ko, Park min young, IU, Suzy, Yoona.

12. In Kopp, EXO. They are always in my top list even if aged 90. I really love them. I'm really grateful to them because they my sad ace into happy face. Chanyeol is the 1st guy I liked in EXO.

13. Then I like BTS, SNSD, Infinite, Shinee, VIXX, Apink, GOT7, JJCC.

14. I'm happy that in our local channel I get to know about Kpop. (In Arirang TV - Showbiz Korea & Pops in Seoul)

15. Have you guys watched EXO Monster and Lucky one. It was really awesome and I literally died. It was so great and best. I'm really happy for the guys.

16. Do you guys heard about Christina Grimmie who was shot and died in her Fan meeting? That was really cruel. How a person can kill like that. She was only 22 and she is so beautiful. I pray for the other persons and idols safety. Rest in Peace Christina Grimmie.

17. Finally I thought to wrap up the story in two or three chapters. So far I need to know how you guys enjoyed the story.

Thank you! I love you All!!