58. Another Note

Mercy P.O.V

"I'm happy that you came home. I was really missed you" I hugged as soon as Jane came home. "Hey, don't suffocate her" Myungsoo pulled me from the hug.

"So over protective" I hissed at him. "So clingy too" Jane chuckled. "It's my way to show my love" Myungsoo pouted. "Jane, I made your favourite dish" Mom shouted from the kitchen. "Really" She pushed me and Myungsoo and ran to kitchen.

"But she love Food more than me" Myungsoo whined. "It's your fate Brother" I pat his back and joined Jane.

It's been a week I saw Suho in home. He was stayed with others in 'EXO-House'. He must be really scared, that note said that next will be the boys. So he made sure that the boys will be stayed together. Right after school they go home, they must be really bored.

I missed them, they seems to be in serious thoughts whenever I approach them. I kind of miss Baekhyun too,

Suzy was discharged before Jane. Hana seems to close with Suzy, because she understands that she is no harm. Sometimes Suzy asks me why we all in serious mode, I couldn't tell the real reason. So I lied because we worried about Jane.

I really missed our old self. I sighed, when everything will become normal.

"Guys, how about we go to amusement park?" Jane suggested. I looked at her, "Yah! just now you got from the hospital".

"Exactly, I was really exhausted being patient. I need some fresh air" Jane fanned herself. "But you are not fully recovered" Myungsoo said to her. "Just stop it Myungsoo. I'll inform others, come Mercy we have to prepare ourselves" Jane dragged me upstairs.

Jane convinced Suho for more than one hour and he accepted. We reached Amusement Park where everyone already waiting for us.

I saw Suzy there with Hana, I looked Jane, "I felt sorry for treating her badly, that's why I called her" Jane shrugged. "So you accepted her?" I grinned from ear to ear. "No" Jane shook her head. "Hey" I hit her arm playfully.

Suddenly I felt myself drag and hugged by a handsome guy. "I missed you" He hugged me tightly. "I missed you too" I smiled and hugged him back. "Stop your lovey dovey. Let's go" Chanyeol pulled me from Baekhyun.

"Jealous much, huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Of course" Chanyeol pulled me with him. "Yah! she is my Girl Friend, not yours" Baekhyun yelled and followed us.

"Noona, I want to go that ride" Tao showed me a Ferries wheel. I shook my head, "I'm scared of heights".

"You are still scared of heights?" Luhan asked me. I nod my head. He seems to be upset. "Hey, what happened?" I asked him. "Nothing Lets' go eat some cotton candy" He drag me and bought cotton candy for us.

We played lots of rides and games. Baekhyun was whined that the boys are not allowing us be alone. Suho was with Hana and Jane was with Myungsoo, they were giggling by seeing helpless Baekhyun.

"Sorry Baekhyun, My sister was loved by everyone" Suho put his hands around pouting Baekhyun.

After so many years like they allowed Baekhyun to be with me. "I want to smack Sehun's head, whenever he clings onto your arm" Baekhyun said. "Hey, don't be mean" I lean on his shoulder.

"Mercy, what if we hide a big truth from you. What if you find out that we lied to you?" I looked up and see Baekhyun. He seems to be serious, I never seen him like this.

"Did you by chance lie to me that you love me?" I was worried. He chuckled, "I loved you to when I was a Kid, I loved you when you came back after so many years without a trace. I loved you my entire life and I will continue to love you even in my After life" Baekhyun confessed.