39.She is so Dumb

Author P.O.V

The School was busy preparing for Foundation's Day. Only two more days to go. The students were as well as preparing for their stalls. The Teachers were looking forward to their stalls.

Exo boys were busy with Dancing as well as Play. Mercy tried to sneak their dance room. She slowly opened the door.

"Can you tell me what are you doing here?" She jumped in her place. "Yah! Luhan you scared me".

"Now care to answer my question" Luhan asked her again. "I-I was, um. You k-know"

"Why are you stuttering?" He leaned on the wall. "Ok You got me sneaking your dance. Now happy?" Mercy mocked at him. "Just wait for two days. You will see it" Luhan ruffled her hair. Mercy was really wanted to see their dance.

"Luhan Pretty please" Mercy started to do aegyo. Luhan heart started to beat fast. Mercy didn't stop her aegyo. "S-stop doing that" Luhan tried to pass her. But Mercy stopped him.

"Luhan what you took- Hey Mercy Noona" As soon as Sehun saw her he ran and hugged her. "Sehun Leave me" Mercy pushed him.

"Noona, What happened? Are you hurt?" Sehun checked her. Because he know very well that Mercy won't ignore him.

"Yeah. I'm hurt" Mercy pouted. "Where Noona? Just wait I'll call the ambulance" Sehun took his phone to dial, but Luhan snatch it from him.

"Yah! What are you trying to do?" Sehun asked him. "She is not hurt anywhere. She is acting" Luhan hit his head. "Ouch! Wow Noona, Your acting skills was great" Sehun showed his thumbs up.

"Really Thank You Sehunnie" Mercy smiled shyly. "N-noona are you o-okay?"

"Yeah" Mercy batted her eye lashes. Sehun gulped, "Why i-it's so hot here?" He fanned himself.

Luhan giggled at him. "Mercy stop, we won't let you watch our dance before the competition"

Sehun looked at Mercy, "Noona, You acted cute because of that?" Mercy nods her head, "Sorry Sehun. I guess it's not working"

"It will work may be some other time. But not now" Luhan chuckled. Mercy sticks her tongue at him and went to see Hana.

After she left they both sighed in relief as they entered the room. "Oh Boy, She is so cute" Luhan said to Sehun.

"Who is cute?" Chen asked them. "Mercy Noona" Sehun smiled widely. "Where is she?" Chanyeol asked them. Luhan said to them about Mercy's little act.

"I think she is crazy" Baekhyun said of nowhere. "Crazy? No man. You have to see that. She is so damn cute. Oh my god her eyes" Sehun cupped his cheeks.

"Sehun you missed her aegyo. She is too cute" Luhan joined him. The others were giving them a 'Are-you-serious' look.

"Stop fanboying about my sister. Let's start the practice" Suho said to them. Baekhyun was still standing there. "Dude, are you not coming?" Kris asked him.

"You guys carry on. I'll just go to the washroom" Baekhyun said and ran away from the room. "What happened to him?" Tao asked the others.

"May be the nature is calling him" Lay said innocently. They started to practice their dance without Baekhyun.

As soon as Baekhyun ran away from the Practice room he dialled Mecry number and told her to meet him in the Rooftop.

"What happened?" Jane shook Mercy shoulder. Mercy shook her head, "I'll be back"

"But just now you arrived here" Hana said to her. "Just I'll be back in five minutes" Mercy ran to the rooftop. As soon as she entered the door was locked and she pinned to the wall.