26.Exam

Sehun P.O.V

'I can do this'

' No I can't do this'

' Sehun you're the best. You can do everything'

' How I'm going to do this'.

"Ahh" I rubbed my head. "This is so simple. Even 10 year old kid can do this" Luhan smack my head. "Then tell that kid to do. Why me?" I got up that made my notes fell down.

"Oh really? Is that okay if you transferred to Class-B?" Lay crossed his arm. I stunned in my place. How I forgot about that?

"Class-B?" Mercy look confused. "If your grades get low in this Exam then you have to stay in Class-B until your grades get high" Xiumin explained.

"WHAT?" we startled by her high pitch tone. "How come no one informed me about this?" She got up and started to walk back and forth.

"Suho you didn't inform her?" Chanyeol asked him. "I thought Myungsoo already informed her" he pointed Myungsoo.

"I thought-" Mercy cut his words. "Stop it. Now I've to study lot" She gathered all her books.

If I didn't get high score then I will not be able to sit around with Mercy? Omo, the thought itself killing me. I shook my head, "Luhan give me the notes I'll solve the problem. I'll show you I'm better than ten year old kid"

Sehun you can do this. You've to do this. "Yah! Why are you staring me?" I saw Kai is staring at me. He smack me in the head. "Why everyone hitting me on the same spot?"

"You're taking my notes. Yours is over there?" Kai pointed the floor. "Who put my notebook there?" I quickly went and picked my notes.

The room door opened, "Kids dinner is ready. Come have it" Mrs.Kim called us.

Yes. Now we are in Kim house. "Ok, Mrs.Kim" Kyungsoo said to her.

"I'm not coming, I'll eat later" Mercy said while turning her pages.

"Mercy you have to eat at the right time. You should not skip your meals" Mrs.Kim said as she caressed her cheeks. "Don't worry Omma. I will eat later" she smiled at her.

"Okay. Kid's come down" She kissed Mercy before leaving. We all went down.

Author P.O.V

At the dinner table everyone having their dinner with Kim Family. "How is your school life kids?" Mr.Kim asked them.

"After Mercy entered into our life everything in school become perfect" Sehun said to him. Everyone gave him a look which made him to continue his food.

Mrs.Kim chuckled at his expression. "I'm happy to know that everyone taking care of her" She said to them.

"Ofcourse we will take care of her. She is our little princess" Kris grinned from ear to ear.

Chen looked here and there. "What are you searching Chen?" Tao whispers to him. "Where is Baekhyun?" He asked him.

"He said he will join us later. He have to make a call to his Grandma" Kyungsoo answered to them. Chen nods his head and continued to have his food. Kyungsoo bit his lip, to prevent from laughing. Mrs.Kim notices that.

Because she saw Baekhyun going upstairs with food tray in his hands.

In the Room

Baekhyun casually kept the tray in front of her and Sat down. "Are you deaf? I said i'll eat later". Mercy crossed her arm. He kept her books aside. And pulled her to him.