30. The Trip

Author P.O.V

"Did everyone came?" Min Joon asked the students. "Everyone came" the class president announced. "Get inside the bus" Min Joon told them. Everyone seated on the bus.

Sehun ran and Sat next to Mercy. "You won't leave her alone. Are you?" Myungsoo smack his head. "Yah! It's paining" Sehun complained.

Linah tried to sit Near by Luhan, but before her Chanyeol took the seat. "Yah! Chanyeol" she glared at him. "What?" he glared back at her. Linah friends made her to sit in the front seat.

"Students, it will take 5 hrs to reach our destination. So if you guys want you can take a nap" He told and Sat with Mr.Choi.

Sehun turned to Mercy, "You listened him right? If you want to sleep, you can sleep on my shoulder" He tapped his shoulder. "No thanks" Mercy looked at the window. "Don't hit on my sister" Suho warned him.

Kai and Tao giggled at him. Hana Sat with Suho. Some of the students started to Dance. "Mercy come let's Dance" Sehun ask her hand. Mercy shook her head.

Sehun pouted. "Will you Dance with me?" Chanyeol asked her. She shook her head. "Why? I'm so handsome. Dance with me" Chanyeol started to whining.

"She will Dance with me" Luhan came to her. He took her hand and made her stand. "Luhan what are you doing?" Mercy tried to pull her hand. But he pulled her closer. "Did you forgot how we danced that day? That is the best day in my life"

"What? When you danced together?" Kai asked them. "That day-" Mercy was cut off by Luhan. "It's a secret" he winked at him.

"When did they two become close?" Baekhyun gritted his teeth. "In our Group, Luhan is the one who is very close with her. I think you're the one who didn't noticed it" Kyungsoo told him.

Soon Mercy and Luhan started to Dance. Baekhyun looked at them with an angry look. "Baekhyun-ah why are you angry? She is nothing to you right?" Kyungsoo closed his eyes.

"Yeah. She is nothing to me" he said in a sad tone. "I know you miss her" Kyungsoo turned to Baekhyun. "M-Miss her? Why should I?" he denied what he said. Kyungsoo just smiled at him.

Suddenly the bus driver hit the break, that made bus to shake a little. Due to that some of them fell on each other. Mercy slipped and fell on Baekhyun's lap. He hold her carefully.

"Driver be careful" Mr.Choi told him. "Sorry sir" Driver again started the bus. Mercy was still on Baekhyun's hold.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked her. She nods her head. Kyungsoo cleared his throat. Mercy realized that she is sitting on his lap, quickly she stood.

"Are you hurt?" Luhan asked her. "No. I'm not" she turned to Baekhyun. "You're not hurt right?" She asked him. He nods his head.

"Students please be seated" Min Joon made them to sit. "So she is nothing to you? Huh?" Kyungsoo teases him. "Stop teasing me" Baekhyun closed his eyes and pretend to sleep.

Soon everyone in the bus slept. Few hours later, Min Joon and Mr.Choi wake the students. They got down from the bus and looked around.

"Mr.Choi, why are we stopped here?" Linah asked him. "Any problem with the bus?" Eunji asked them. "This is the place where we going to camp for 3days" Mr.Choi announced. Students jaw dropped. "You got to be kidding" Myungsoo said.

They're now standing in the middle of the forest. As far they see there is no symptoms of any Shop or any house. They only can see the trees.

"You mean we're staying in the forest? Here?" Kris asked them. "Yeah. Personally I chose this place" Min Joon grinned at them.
"There is no way, that we will agree to stay here" Eunji said to him.