49. Like him?

Mercy P.O.V

"Can you please explain this?" I narrowed my eyes. "T-This is not what y-you think" Chanyeol waved his hands in front of me. I looked at Baekhyun. "Why? why are you looking at me like that" He wiped his sweat from his head.

"But why I feel like that I caught two of you while-" Suho closed my mouth, "Yah! You are too young to talk about that. They were just finished practicing dance, so stop your wild imagination" He flicked my forehead.

"I was just- okay fine. I'm going to meet Min Joon" I walked away from them. Suddenly Baekhyun grabbed my wrist, "Why you are going to meet him?"

"I heard from Chen, that I was pretty close with Min Joon. I'm happy that we both were friends. He is so Cool" I showed my thumbs up. Baekhyun glared at Chen, who hid behind Kris. I felt Baekhyun grip tightened, "You are hurting me". I yanked my hand from him and started to walk.

"You are not going anywhere" He stopped me. What with this guy. I really want to meet Min Joon today. When I told Min Joon, he said that he will take me to my favourite spot after the school. I was wondering what is that place.

"Noona, are you spacing out again?" Sehun shook me. "No" I replied to him. "You were like that after you met Min Joon" Xiumin looked at me suspiciously.

"Whatever. Suho I'm going bye" I ran away from them before Baekhyun would stop me.

I saw Min Joon waiting for me on his car near school gate. I got inside and he started to drive.

"Are we going to eat Brownie with ice cream?" I jumped out of the car by seeing the place. "Of Course" he smiled and dragged me inside.

We bought our favourite and sat on the table. "So how is it?" He asked me. "It's so delicious" I scoop another bite.

"I'm not asking about that, about your life" He asked me seriously. I sighed and looked at him, "It was really hard. But I heard that we were so close, you even helped me when I had hard days"

"Hey don't mention about that. I'm happy that you are still behaving as same as before with me and also with your friends" he smiled genuinely.

I frowned. "Why? Why are you frowning?" He asked me. "It was really hard. They were perfectly taking care of me. But I felt something is missing" I pointed at my heart, "I feel that they are hiding a big truth from me"

Min Joon chokes on ice cream. I gave a tissue to him, "Are you okay?"

He wiped his mouth, "Yeah. I'm f-fine. W-what you said surprised me"

"What is there to surprise? Half of me feeling that they are truthful to me, but half of me saying they are hiding a huge thing from me" I bang my head on the table, "I'm so confused"

"Yah! Don't do that, you will hurt your head" He stopped me. I looked at him, "Min Joon-ssi what am I feeling is that right?"

He smiled, "Aigoo, don't think too much. Whatever they do, just want to make you happy. Whenever I looked at you I feel jealous. You are surrounded by the people who cherish you lot. They care for you, they love you. They even ready to fight for you. So don't thing about nothing" He ruffled my hair.

"Coming to think of that, I'm really blessed to have them in my life. But you know they are sometimes clingy and over-protective" I chuckled.

"Ah, I agree with that. When they found out we were friends some of them thought we were dating. Even that Baekhyun guy hates me for being close with you, he is really jealous" he chuckled.