55. Jane Watch out!

Author P.O.V

Mercy hugged her pillow. "My pillow smells nice" Mercy smiled and opened her eyes. Mercy eyes widened by seeing Baekhyun on her bed, "I'll take it as a compliment" He kissed her forehead.

She was hugging him by thinking him as her pillow. Mercy quickly pushed him and got from her bed, "What are you doing here?". She was panicked by seeing him here.

Baekhyun pulled her closer to him, "Is it crime to see my Girl Friend". Mercy tried to move away from him, but he didn't make her leave.

"Just two minutes" Baekhyun closed his eyes. Mercy smiled and hugged him, "Baekhyun, get up. What if Suho come here"

"I don't care" he said still closing his eyes.

Suddenly Mercy room door opened and revealed Suho, "Mercy, get u- Yah! what are you doing here?" Suho dragged Baekhyun's leg which made him to fell on the floor.

"Aish! Why are you interrupting my sweet moments with my girl" Baekhyun rubbed his butt. "Your girl is my sister. Keep your hands off from her" Suho stood in front of Mercy protectively.

"Mercy get ready, we both can leave to school together. I'll wait downstairs" Baekhyun said and left.

"He fell for you head over heals" Suho giggled. "Yeah, like how you fell for Hana" Mercy teased him. Suho cleared his throat, "Get ready. We will be waiting" with that he left.

Mercy got ready and wears her school uniform. Jane dashed to her room, "Hey Baekhyun is waiting for you"

"I know. Come let's go" Mercy grab Jane's hand and went down.

Baekhyun opened the car door for her. Mercy smiled and entered inside. Baekhyun started his car, "After School over we are going for an Ice Cream Date"

"I like it"

Baekhyun stopped the car and looked back. Jane and Suho sat there with a huge grin. Mercy eyes widened in shock.

"What you two doing here?" Mercy asked them. "Anyway we are going to same school, that's why we decided to join you" Suho showed peace sign.

"Yah! Jane where is your Boy Friend Myungsoo? why don't you go with him" Baekhyun was annoyed by seeing them here. "He said he will pick me, but I denied. Today my heart told me not leaves my bestie" Jane kissed Mercy cheeks.

"Yah! Don't kiss my Girl Friend" Baekhyun flicked Jane's forehead. "Aish! Why you two always hitting me" Jane pouted.

"Baekhyun, start the car or else we will be late for the school" Suho shouted.

"Just shut your mouth" Baekhyun was pissed, he started the car. When they arrived the school Baekhyun intertwined his hands with Mercy. "Now you guys can't break us" He said and went with her.

"I can assure he will treasure her" Jane said by looking at the two figures who entered the school.

"Yeah" Suho nod his head.

When Baekhyun and Mercy entered the school, students started to whisper each other by seeing their hands. "Baekhyun, leave my hands" Mercy said while trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Why? I'm holding my Girl Friend hand" he shrugged and continued to walk.

They both entered the class and Mercy immediately pulled by Tao, Kai and Sehun, "Baekhyun, you can be her Boy Friend. But she loves us more than you" Sehun hugged her.

"Take your hands off from her" Baekhyun tried to pull her, but they didn't leave her. Mercy mouthed Kris to help her. He nod and came to them, "Baekhyun, I'm sorry. In this matter I'm with them" he joined the maknae line.

"Kris you too" Mercy pouted. "Not only him" Kyungsoo joined them with others. "Traitors" Baekhyun scoffed at them. Mercy giggled by their immature activities.

Mercy P.O.V

"Baekhyun stop pouting" I made his lips to curve upwards. "I'm not pouting" Baekhyun shook his head.

"My Boy Friend is immature" I sighed and continued eat my Ice Cream. Baekhyun planned to take me to the Ice Cream Date with only two of us, but end up going with all of them.

"Noona, I want one more" Sehun asked me. I nod and went with him. I bought Ice cream for him. "Thank you" Sehun showed me his beautiful smile. When we came back I saw Jane is missing.

"Where is Jane?"I asked the others. "She got a call from our classmate and told her that they want to give her the notes which she left in the class. So she went to meet that person" Chanyeol said while eating his ice cream.

"So you guys left her alone?" I asked him. "Nope. Myungsoo went with her" Lay said to me. I looked outside and only saw Jane. Then where is Myungsoo? My eyes wandered and found he is speaking on his phone.

I started to eat my Ice Cream. Then something bothered me, if they want to give her the notes which she left in the class, then they can give it to her tomorrow. It's not that we got any home work today or she will be absent tomorrow.

"Guys, I'll check with Jane" with that I ran to Myungsoo who is still on the phone. "Myungsoo where is Jane?" I asked him. He showed me the opposite direction and he widened his yes, "Jane Watch out". He shouted and ran.

I turned to see a Car hit Jane in front of my eyes. I ran with him, when I reached her, she was covered with a pool of blood.

"Jane look at me. Someone call the doctor" Myungsoo cried. I was still looking at her body which is covered by her own blood.

I couldn't move from the place. I felt someone shook my body. It's none other than Suho, "Let's go to the hospital".

Ambulance took Jane to the hospital and we followed her in the car. 'Jane, please be safe. God, please save her'. I was praying to the God in my way.

Author P.O.V

Jane taken to the emergency ward, the doctors were checking upon her. Outside the others were tensed by her condition. Myungsoo was broken by seeing his girl in danger.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have leave her alone. It happened because of me" Myungsoo shouted and punched the wall. "Myungsoo calm down. Nothing will happen to her" Kris tried to calm him.

"Calm down? How I'm supposed to calm down when I saw my Girl friend is almost died in front of me" he fell on the floor. By seeing him broken, Mercy and Hana burst into tears.

After an hour, the doctor came out. "Doctor how is she?" Suho asked him. "She lost lots of blood and there was a glass piece stuck near her heart. We have to operate that. But it seems to be critical" The doctor replied to them. Others were shocked to hear that.

"You guys pray for her life"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Jane met with an accident. What you guys think will happen next?

Will she live or not?

Comment your thoughts.

Silent Readers please vote and comment.