60. Revelation

Mercy P.O.V

I looked at her disbelief. "Suzy, y-you did this? I thought you are my friend"

Suzy slapped me again. "Don't touch her" Baekhyun shouted. Suzy didn't listen to him, she lift my chin, "Friend? Do you think I'll be your friend who broke my engagement"

"E-Engagement? What are you talking about" I was really confused. What is she saying?

"You are the reason why Jack left me" Suzy shouted. Jack? who is he?

"Did Jack broke the engagement?" Jane asked her. "Yes, he did" Suzy shouted and fell on the floor in a tearful eyes.

"He said he still love her, he said he couldn't forget her. So he broke up with me" She said in between her tears.

"That day I decided to see the person for who he decided to leave me even though I'm beautiful and rich. So I came here and looked for you. I was really shocked to see that you forgot your past. I also noted how they are treating you like a princess.

Always you are surrounded by the persons who cares for you and who loves you most. on the other side I was alone, I hate it when you got all the attentions, I hate to see your smile. I hate to see how happy you are. Whenever I see your happy face it hurts me. I have everything but why did he left me? why I can't be happy like you?" Suzy stood and shook my shoulder.

I really don't have idea what she is saying. Who is Jack? Why she have to resent me like this? what I did to her to become like this? My head started to hurt.

Author P.O.V

"It's because you are not Mercy" Baekhyun said to her. "Even in a million years you will never become like her" Jane said to her. "You seduced Jack even though you knew that Jack is in love with another girl" Jane shouted at her.

"She knew?" Chanyeol asked Jane. "Yes I know Jack love another person. Is it wrong to be in love with a person who is already in love?" Suzy asked her.

"Are you crazy to ask that kind of question?" Chen asked her. "Crazy? Yes I'm crazy. That's why I acted all innocent in front of you all, but you are so dumb to believe me" Suzy laughed at Mercy.

"Then I came to know that Baekhyun trying to confess his love to you and I was surprised that you also love him. Then I decided to destroy you and the persons who all are close with you. For that I want to earn some sympathy from you all. So I played a small game"

"You faked your accident" Mercy eyes widened when she realised what Suzy did. "Bingo! one point to our princess" Suzy clapped her hands."I tell you she was totally crazy" Chanyeol whispered to Tao. "I totally agree with you" Tao replied to him.

"I even sent you the notes and flowers. I thought you will be scared but no. I was really disappointed when you confessed your love to Baekhyun" Suzy looked at Baekhyun and then Mercy.

"Then I proceed with my next plan-" "By hurting Jane?" Mercy cut her off. "Aww, the princess is smart today. Yes, I thought she will die, my bad she is still alive"

"You, You how dare you did that to my girl" Myungsoo shouted. "Because she annoys me most" She said in a matter of fact. "If anything happened to her, I might have killed you by now" Suho punched the glass.

"Oh is it that big brother who protects his sisters from evil" Suzy went to him. "What did you done to Sehun? Why is he not awake" Mercy asked her. I saw Sehun's head on Luhan's lap.

"Oh It's because he didn't ate for almost two days and he lost all his energy by screaming and cursing at me. That Kid really cares for you" Suzy sat on the chair. "Not only him we all cares for her" Suho said to her.