42. Finding Her

Author P.O.V

"Suho, I told you to take care of your sister? How can you let this happen?" Mrs.Kim shouted at Suho. "Omma, I'm sorry" Suho cried. "I don't know what you people will do. I need my daughter" Mr.Kim said to the police.

"Sir, we are trying our best" The head of the police said to him. "Trying? She was missing for past three hours?" Mrs.Kim shouted. "Mrs.Kim, please be calm. We will find her" Kris tried to calm her.

Everyone was panicked when they found that Mercy was kidnapped. They were worried about her mostly Suho, he was partially dead because he afraid that once again he may lose his sister.

On the other hand Baekhyun was scared about his girl, who didn't even hear out his confession. The teacher sends all the students home after they hear about Mercy.

"I hope she should be okay" Hana voice cracked was almost due to crying. They didn't left the School still hoping for a hint which may lead a way to Mercy.

"You guys should go home" the police said to them. "This is not the time to worry about us" Luhan glared at him. Chen stopped him, "We will take care of us, first you try to find about Mercy"

Baekhyun punched the wall, Kyungsoo saw that and ran to him, "What the hell are you doing?". Baekhyun pushed him away which caught the Suho attention. "I lost her once again, I lost her" Baekhyun punched the wall again. Suho went to him and hugged him, "Don't lose your hope. Mercy will be alright"

Min Joon came to them, "Guys, someone want to confess". They all looked at her. "Linah, this is not the right time to confess your love to us" Sehun was really pissed off.

"Sehun, first listened to her" Min Joon gestured Linah to continue, "I know who kidnapped Mercy". This caught everyone attention. They soon crowded her. "What are you saying?" "Where is she?"

"Guys let her speak" Kris pulled her away from them. Linah lift her head, "I don't know where is she? But I know who kidnapped her".

"Who?" Sehun asked her. "E-Eunji" Linah said to him. They gasped by hearing that.

"I was really shocked when she said that to me a while ago, so that's why I brought her here" Min Joon said to the others. "We need to inform this to police ASAP" Suho walked towards the police, but only stopped by Linah.

"If you d-do, we don't know what E-Eunji will do to her" Linah was said in a scared tone. "What do you mean?" Xiumin asked her.

"I overheard when she talked in a phone, that if the police try to catch her she might use Mercy as a shield even if it's cost to kill her" Linah gulped when she saw how furious the boys looked at her.

"Oh my god" Hana closed her mouth. "I'm going to kill her if she lay a finger on Mercy" Jane said furiously.

"What should we do now?" Chanyeol clenched his fist. "Why in the world she kidnapped her?" Luhan messed his hair.

"It's because of you guys" they looked Linah in disbelief. "What are you saying?" Tao asked her.

"It's because you guys pissed her off by ignoring her" Linah voice lowered. "I can't believe she kidnapped Mercy for that silly reason" Chen scoffed.

"Guys, stop talking let's focus on how we should rescue Mercy from that 'Evil Witch'" Jane said to them.

"But how?" Baekhyun fell on his knee. "I think I can help you" They all looked at Linah, Baekhyun got up and grab her shoulder, "Tell me, how?".

"She still thinks me as her friend, so I can get a information from her" in a matter of fact she said to them. "And why you would help us? As far I remember you hate Mercy too?" Myungsoo crossed his arm.