54. Confession

Author P.O.V

Mercy walks back and forth on her room. "What happened?" Jane asked her. Mercy looked at her, "You know Suzy fell from the stairs?"

"Yeah, I heard it from Myungsoo" Jane said without any expression. "Yah! at least show some concern" Mercy hit her arm. "Ouch! why should I?" Jane rubbed her arm.

Mercy lay on her bed, "She said someone pushed her". That caught Jane's attention, she sat back, "What you mean by that?".

"I don't know Jane. When we scold her she said that someone pushed her from the stairs" Mercy closed her eyes.

Jane crunched her nose. She was wondering who could have done that to her. "Jane do you think someone hate her?" Mercy ask her.

"Yeah" Jane answered her. Mercy sat back and asked her, "Who?"

"It's me" Jane stick her tongue at her. "Yah! I'm serious" Mercy flicked her head. Jane rubbed her head, "What happen to you? why are you hitting me"

Mercy sighed and got ready. "Where are you going?" Jane asked her. "To the hospital" Mercy combed her hair.

"You are going alone?" Jane asked her. "Yeah" Mercy took her bag. "Wait, I'll come with you" Jane quickly went to her room changed her dress.

"Where you girls are going?" Mrs.Kim asked them. "Mom, my friend admitted in the hospital. So we are going to see her" Mercy replied to her.

"Okay. Take care of yourself girls" Mrs.Kim said to them. They both nodded and went out.

Mercy and Jane entered Suzy room and saw Suzy's parents were talking to her. "Suzy who are they?" Suzy Dad asked her.

"My friends, they came to visit me" Suzy said to him. He nods, "She said that you guys are taking care of her. Thank you"

"It's our duty to take care of her Sir" Mercy smiled and noticed that Jane standing there without any response. So she nudged her arm. "Yeah. She is our friend. So we will take care of her" Jane fake smiled.

"You guys carry on. We will meet the doctor" Suzy mom said and left the room with her husband.

"How are you feeling?" Mercy asked her. "If I said I'm okay, you won't scold me like yesterday right?" Suzy chuckled.

"How can you joke like this" Jane rolled her eyes. "Thanks for coming Jane" Suzy smiled. "I didn't come here to see you, Mercy asked me to accompany her. That's why I came" Jane sat on the chair next to her.

Mercy looked at her and mouthed "Really". Jane gave her a 'Don't-you-dare-to-deny' look.

"Just leave her. Tell me how you are feeling" Mercy caressed her cheeks. "I'm fine" Suzy smiled at her.

They spoke random things, while Jane doze off in the chair. "Jane is really worried about you. Even though she didn't show, I can feel it" Mercy said to Suzy.

"So did she accept me as her friend?" Mercy was tensed when Suzy asked her. "I'm not sure about that" Suzy face fell when she heard that.

"Hey, come on girl. She will accept you" Mercy pats her head. Suzy smiled at her. "It's already late we have to leave. Take care of you" Mercy said and grabbed the sleeping beauty 'Jane' with her.

Mercy P.O.V

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Luhan sat next to me. "Nothing much" Mercy shrugs. "Don't think too much" He pinched my cheeks.

Currently we are sitting at the bleachers on the field watching the soccer. "Tomorrow is your match right?" I asked him. He nod his head while taking a sip from his drink.