16. Worst Nightmare?

Mercy P.O.V

I got ready for the school and had my breakfast. I waited near Suho's car, I hope he will drop me at the school. Few minutes later Suho came. I smiled brightly. Asusual He ignored me and drove his car. I frowned, I called the driver. He dropped me at the school.

The boys is practicing in the field. Asusual I'm watching them. Kai waved his hands to me. I waved back. Suddenly the boys started to fight. I ran towards them. "Stop, stop. What you guys doing?" I shout at them.

Kyungsoo grabbed my shoulder, which cause me turn to him. "What are you doing?"

"What are you talking about?" I was confused by his question.

"Why you went to Exo-Wings house?" Kris glared at me.

"To get along with them. To know more about them"

"How can you go there?" Baekhyun shouted at me.

"Don't you dare to shout at her like that" Tao pushed him from me. Beakhyun got angry and hit him on the face.

I went to Tao. "Are you ok?" He nodded. I turned to Baekhyun, "Yah! Baekhyun are you gone crazy?"

"Now what? you decided to join their group? That's good. Go have fun with them" He shouted at me.

"What are you talking about?" I sighed, "Listen Baekhyun, It's true I went to their house. I had fun and also I got to know more about them. It doesn't mean that I choose to join their group. From the beginning I said it clearly to everyone, that I don't like to join any of your group" I throw my hands in the hair.

"Then this weekend hang out with us" Chen spoke.

"That's a good idea. You can get to know about us too" Xiumin joined him.

"What you guys thinking about me? Am I toy to you guys?" I asked them in a disbelief.

"Mercy I think they are right" I turned to Lay. "What? If you hang out with them you will get to know about them. It will be easy for you"

I thought for a second about what Lay said. May be I should give it a try. "Ok. I agree" I said. Exo-Claws smiled except Baekhyun.

"What I won't send her there" Suho Shook his head.

"What you mean by 'I won't send her there'?" Kris crossed his arm.

'Oh no.' Before Suho opened his mouth, "Don't worry about me Suho. You are not my brother to tell me what I should do. I can take care of myself" I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

Luhan giggled at Suho. Suho glared at him. "I'm happy you decided to come" Sehun put his arm around me.

"Oppa are you going somewhere?" We turned to see the person. I closed my mouth immediately.

There is a Girl who wearing a cheerleader costume with 4 other girls. Their skirt were too short. She had a 10 tons of make up in her face. Another clown like Eunji.

"Why she wearing that dress?" I whispered to Sehun. He shrugs.

"Oppa answer me" She cling onto Baekhyun arm. But he pushed her away. I chuckled by her expression.

"Yah! Who are you? What are you doing here?" She yelled and pointed her fingers to me.

Her friend whispered something in her ear. She came towards me, "So you are the One who insulted my Oppas. Don't you dare to come near to them. Or else I don't know what I'll do to you". I gulped. She is too scary. By the way who is she? I didn't see her before in school.