33. The Village

Baekhyun P.O.V

I opened my eyes. I looked around, it look like a room. Why I'm here?. 'Ahhh! My head it hurts' I touched back of my head. Why I'm hurt? I tried to remember the last thing.

Min Joon announced a stupid game and I was partnered with Mercy. Then we both had an argument. After that I saw some people and then everything went black. Wait - Mercy. Where is she? What if she hurt badly? I'm not ready to lose her again.

I went to the door, it's unlocked. I opened the door and peaked outide. The place is so calm. I don't see anyone. Slowly I went out and searched for her. 'Mercy please be safe' I prayed in my heart.

Couple of minutes later I saw Mercy. She is hiding behind the tree. She must be escaped like me. I went near and hold her shoulder "Thanks for being safe" I whispered to her.

"I found you" suddenly a small kid appeared out of nowhere. Mercy pushed me, "Yah! Baekhyun because of you I got caught". Soon few kids gathered there. "Noona, this time you have to find us" the kids started to grab her hands.

I was confused. What happening here? I hold her hand, "Where are you going?". Mercy sighed, "Baekhyun I'm playing hide and seek with them. But you're disturbing me"

I was shocked, "You playing what? When I opened my eyes I was scared to death when I didn't see you. But here you're playing with these kids?" I shouted at her. A small boy kicked my foot, I yelled in pain. "Why did you do that?" I asked as I rubbed my foot. "I know you're a bad guy. My Brother told me you tried to hurt her. Now you're doing the same. If you did that again I'll feed you to 'Silky'" that kid threatened me.

"Silky? I am not afraid of your puppy dog kid" I glared at him. "Baekhyun that is not puppy. It's Bear" Mercy whisper to me. My eyes widened, "Hey kid as a Man we can use words, not silky or anything okay?"

Mercy giggled at me. "I don't see you as a Man" that kid kicked me again. "Ouch! Mercy tell him to stop kicking me" I shouted at her. "If you stop shouting at her, May be my brother will stop kicking you" I turned see the Person.

'Woah! He is looking like a fight master' I gulped by seeing him. "Baekhyun-ah his name is Siwon. He is the one helped you when you got hit. Come let me see your wound" Mercy said as she came to me and touched my head.

"How can you say that casually? I was worried about you, but you didn't even cared about me" I yanked her hand and walked away. 'I'm so stupid to think her as a Sarang. If my Sarang sees me in pain, she must kill the person who hurts me. But she is Mercy. She must be very happy.

I stood near the lake and throw stone at the water. "Are you not going to ask her what happened?" I jumped in my place when I hear his voice. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked him. "You don't want to know why you're here?" he asked me again.

"It's obvious you kidnapped us" I said as I thrown another stone. He started to laugh loudly. I gave him a weird look. "If we kidnapped you, then do you think we let you play around?" his question made me to stop my hand in midway.

He is right. If he kidnapped us, they might tied our hands or beat us to death. But they didn't do anything. Yeah! They hit me. But only once I guess.

I turned to him, "Mind to explain what are we doing here?"

"This forest his belong to us. We won't allow any outsiders. When we heard some people came here, we thought to chase them out of the forest. So we gathered some of our men and went to meet them. At that time we saw you shouting at her and hurting her"

I remembered I shout at her because I do that all the time. When did I hurt her?

"In our place we respect women. No men will raise a voice against a women. But you were hurting her. Because of that my friend hit you on your head"