56. Chrysanthemums

Author P.O.V

Myungsoo started to cry hard. The doctors shifted Jane from the emergency room to the operating room.

That was the only time they can see her before the operation. Jane's uniform was covered with blood and her skin was so pale. There was faint movement in her chest showing that she was still alive.

"Jane, Can you hear me?" Mercy went to her but stopped by the nurse, "Sorry dear, You can't talk to her now. She can't hear you, Please move aside so we can take her"

Baekhyun pulled her to him, she was crying a lot. Everyone sat on the floor with tears on their eyes.

Everyone waited outside the operating room for more than three hours. They were worried to death.

"What are they doing? it almost four hours" Myungsoo yelled. "Myungsoo, this is hospital you can't yell like that" Mr.Kim said to him.

He came there with Mrs.Kim as soon as he heard what happened to Jane. They treated her as their own daughter like Mercy.

"We are also worried about her Myungsoo, Don't worry she will not leave us" Mrs.Kim patted his shoulder.

Baekhyun and Hana gave the water to them to drink. Suho refused to drink. "Suho, you should drink something. It's already dawn and you lost all your energy by crying" Hana said to him.

"Why in the world like this always happening to my sisters?" Suho started to sob. Mercy heart broken by what he said, now she understood how must have they felt when she admitted in the hospital.

She went to him and hugged him, "Don't worry. She will be alright, our Jane will be alright. She is so strong"

The doctors operated Jane and successfully took a glass piece which threatened her life. The doctor came out, "The operation is success"

When they heard that they jumped in joy. "Thank god she was okay" Sehun hugged Kai. "Now I can breathe" Chanyeol fell on the floor with Lay. Mercy smiled through her tears of joy with Suho and Myungsoo sighed in relief.

"Can we see her?" Mr.Kim asked the doctor. "I'm sorry you can't see her now. She lost so much blood in the operation. So she will wake up only after two days"

Myungsoo gasped by hearing that, "Y-you said it w-was s-success?"

"Yeah, The operation was success but she has external injuries in her body which made her to lose consciousness. Don't worry she will heal quickly. We can shift her to the normal ward. But you guys can allowed to see her only after two days" with that he left.

"Jane is alive, that is important" Myungsoo calmed himself. Soon the nurse shifted Jane from the operation room to private ward that was the only time they saw her.

"Jane Noona, please wake up soon" Tao said when she passed him. "You guys go to home and take rest. Will be here to take care of her" Mrs.Kim said to them.

"No I want to be here" Myungsoo whined. "I want to be here too" Suho joined him. "Just go home and take rest" Mr.Kim voice made them to shut their mouth. He knows they were exhausted of what happened, so he made them to go home.

Mercy P.O.V

"Do you think she will be alright?" I asked Suho. "Yeah" Suho said to me. Currently we are in the school, Dad said they will take care of her, if anything happens they will inform us.

I looked at Myungsoo who sulking at the corner. This is the first time I'm seeing him like this. He must be really love her. It really pains me for what happened to her. I was waiting to see her.