5.Exo: Claws and Wings

Mercy P.O.V

After 30 minutes we arrived at the school. It was damn bigger than my previous school. I was totally nervous. "Mercy don't worry everything will be okay. You'll get a lot of friends. Now go to principle office and get your schedule" she kissed me on my forehead.

            I got down from the car, "Mercy fighting. You can do it" I said to myself and started walking towards the principle room. But I don't know where is it?? There is a lot of blocks here, which way should I go? I saw a girl walking opposite to me. 'I should ask her'.

       "Excuse me, can you please tell me where is the principle room?" she looked at me from my head to toe. "Are you new transfer student?" I nodded my head. "Come I'll show you the principle room" she dragged me to the room. Oh man she is too fast. We both stop at the Principle room and panted.

         I stopped for catching my breath, "Oh mian. It's already time for our class. It's your 1st day so I'm sure you'll not want to be late for your class" I was touched when she said. "Oh Ghamsahabnida" I bowed at her. "Now go get your schedule. I'll be waiting here" I nodded my head and knock the door. "Yes come in" a deep voice spoke from inside. I opened the door, went inside.

           "Annyeong haseyo, My name is Mercy Catherine. Transfer student from India. I came here to get my schedule for class" I bowed at him. He took the schedule and gave it to me. "Miss.Mercy I've gone through your applications and certificates I'm quite impressed. I hope you'll do better here. I look forward to it. Now go to your class" I said my thanks and came out.

           She is still waiting for me. She saw me, "show me your schedule" I gave her. As soon as she read her eyes wide opened. She grinned from ear to ear. "Wow! You are in my class. We both are in Class-A. I got a new friend." she hugged me. Okay that was unexpected. But I'm happy to get a friend like her. She is same as Jane. I really miss her.

           "Hey my name is Lee Ha na" she snapped me back to the reality. "My Name is Mercy Catherine" she look at the watch. "oh it's time for our class. Come let's go". Our class is in the 3rd block 1st floor. We reached the class, but our teacher is already in the class. He saw us, "Ms.Lee why are you late?". I feel bad, because of me she got late. "Mr.Kwon she is a new student. I took her to the principle office. That's why I'm late. Sorry" she bowed at him. He looked at me and her, "Ok Ms.Lee take your seat" she bowed at him and went to her seat.

            "Okay students listen. We have a new student here. Ms. Please introduce yourself" he said to me. I came in the middle of the class. 'You've seen this in many dramas. It's just a introduction. Mercy don't be nervous' I cleared my mind.

"Annyeo Haseyo. My Name is Mercy Catherine. I'm new to this place. Please take care of me" I bowed at them. "Ok Ms.Mercy. Take your seat next to Ha na" I walked towards her. I saw Joonmyeon at the class. He is in same class as mine. But he glared at me blankly. I frowned and seated next to Ha na.

     She said she is so happy to sit with me. This is class-A so most of the classes are in English. Only good grade students can get entered into This class. Maths teacher came to class. She was taking class, suddenly Ha na shove a small paper in my hand. I opened it,

When the bell rings, when teacher stepped out from the class. Just run as fast as you can.

I looked at her with confusion. Run?? Where?? Why?? She took her phone and texted to someone. I don't know what is she upto.

Ringggggg Ringgggggg

Finally it's a lunch break. I put my belongings in my bag. I stood from the seat, I opened my mouth to ask Ha na about the direction for cafeteria, suddenly someone at the back called me, "Hey New student" I turned around to see them.