63. I can trust them.

Author P.O.V

In past five years everything was totally changed. Sehun got a girl friend in his college, Lay was scouted for a new movie. Luhan took care of his mother's restaurant. Kai became a model. Kris became an artist who opened a new gallery in seoul.

Suho took care of his father's company along with Myungsoo. Kyungsoo become a Chef. Xiumin become a Barista. Tao opened a Gucci store. Chanyeol was become a Reporter in a famous news channel. Chen, Hana and Jane were a trainee doctors in Seoul hospital. Baekhyun started a business which is most successful in South Korea.

Once in a month they will hang out in 'Exo House'. They use to talk in skype with Mercy who became a famous Fashion Designer in Paris.

"It's so nice to be here" Sehun jumped in the couch. "Lay, Kyungsoo please cook for us" Chen shouted. "Aish! this guys will never change" Kyungsoo complained and went to the kitchen with Lay.

"It will be nice if Mercy came here" Jane sighed. "She didn't talk to us for past two months" Myungsoo said. "Baekhyun did you contact her?" Suho asked him. "No, you?" Baekhyun asked him back. Suho shook his head.

"She might be busy guys, you know now she was not just Mercy. A famous designer Mercy Catherine" Kris said. "Atleast one call, or one message will not hurt her time" Baekhyun was really upset.

"Baekhyun-ah relax" Chanyeol made him to sit. "I even sent my new photos to Mercy Noona, but no reply from her" Kai said while playing video games with Tao.

"Because you're so ugly, that's why she didn't reply" Tao tease him. "Shut your mouth Panda" Kai kicked him.

"There were so many guys looking so handsome in Paris" Hana said. "Yeah, did you saw the photos which she sent a year ago. Her male model was so handsome" Jane squeal.

"But you said I was most handsome" Myungsoo pouted. "Stop pouting, you look ugly" Jane pushed him.

"Yeah, Mercy said there was a guy she liked in her class. I couldn't remember his name" Luhan scaratched his head. Baekhyun eyes widened as soon as he heard that.

"Now I remembered his name is Tyler" Luhan shouted. "Oh My God" Baekhyun fell on the floor. "It's over for me. Mercy like another guy, she forgot me" He roll on the floor and cried.

"Baekhyun stop behaving like a kid" Xiumin tried to pull him. "No, she left me" Baekhyun cried a loud. "Is he looking like a Business man. No, Behaving like ten year old kid" Sehun shook his head.

"But Baekhyun he is a-" Before Luhan could finish Baekhyun shouted. "Mercy left me for that Tyler guy"

"Oh Mercy broke up with you?" Lay asked innocently. It made Baekhyun to cry more. "Yeah, his name is Tyler" Tao said to him.

"Poor Baekhyun" Kyungsoo pat his head. "Guys, you all know Tyler is-" again Baekhyun stopped Luhan, "You all knew?"

"Yeah, we knew" Suho said sadly. "You know people will change in five years Baekhyun. Try to accept it" Chen hugged him.

"H-How can y-you hide this f-from me? I t-thought you all a-are my b-brothers?" He cried in Chen's arm.

"We know you will hurt, so we decided not to tell you" Xiumin sighed and hugged him. Soon everyone joined in the hug and comforted him.

Jane and Hana looked at them like some manic. "Guys" Luhan tried to say, but Kyungsoo pulled him in the hug.

"May I join too?" They all looked at the door. "Mercy" they all left Baekhyun and ran to her and squished in the hug.