59. Trapped

Author P.O.V

"I already contact the police. They will find him soon" Min Joon said to the others. Currently they are gathered in the 'Exo House'. "Do you have any idea, who could have done this?" He asked Mercy.

"I-I don't have a-any idea" She said in between her sobs. Mercy was really scared, somehow she knew it all happening because of her. "If they want to take revenge on me, they should have taken me. Why Sehun?"

"Stop blaming yourself" Hana said this to her for a hundredth time.

"It's true, can't you say by seeing these threat notes. It all happening because of me, Suzy's and Jane accident happened because of me. Now Sehun was kidnapped, it also because of me" Mercy shouted.

"Jane, Hana take her to the room" Kris said to them. "I'm staying here" Mercy crossed her arms. "If you want to stay stop crying" Baekhyun said to her.

"Okay fine" Mercy sat on the floor. The Police arrived, Min Joon talked to them and Suho showed the Threatening notes to them.

"So they are targeting the persons around your sister" Police asked Suho. "Yeah" Suho said.

"Wait, Is that a same Mercy who kidnapped and also got shot by few months ago?" The police asked him. Suho looked at Mercy and nervously nod his head.

"I got kidnapped?" Mercy stood and came to them. The others were panicked, they don't know what to say. Mercy looked at them, tension written all over their faces. She felt that they are hiding something from her.

"Suho what is he saying? I got kidnapped?" Mercy asked Suho. He was speechless by her question. Suho know still She is not ready to bear the truth.

"Omo, If she know about that, she will almost kill us" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

"I'm asking you something, for god sake answer me" Mercy shouted at them. "Mercy, calm down. We will tell you later about that, now we have to focus on Sehun. Okay?" Min Joon asked her. Mercy nod her head, she gave one last look at them before she went to her room.

"Guys, as for now she may be quiet, but later you have to tell her the truth" Min Joon said to them.

The police tried to trace Sehun's Phone for the location. "Sorry we couldn't trace his location. The kidnapper may turn off his phone, but we will try our best" The police said to them and left. Min Joon also left with them.

"They won't hurt him right?" Myungsoo asked Luhan. "If they lay a finger on my brother, I won't leave them alive" Luhan said furiously. Suho phone ringed, "It's from unknown number".

"May be it's from the kidnapper, Speak to them" Lay said to him. He nod his head and attend the call. Others were surrounded him.

Mercy P.O.V

I really can't believe that they hid the truth from me. I lay on the bed. How could they do that to me? Wait a second.

I stood in front of the mirror, I removed my shirt. Then this scar in my shoulder was not because of accident, it because I was shot. I gasped by the thought that someone kidnapped me and shot me. Who could have done that to me, why?

My head hurts. It's been an hour I have came to my room. I don't know how things are going down. I have so many questions in my head, but first I'm concerned about Sehun.

I went down to join the others I should be act normal when I met them. I calmed myself and looked around but only greeted by empty living room. Where they went? Did they got news about Sehun whereabouts? Aish! even though they have to inform me right?