21.She is in Pain

Baekhyun P.O.V

She won't leave Korea right? She said that because she was angry with us. I'm still afraid that she may leave us.

"Baekhyun-ah" Lay pats my back, "You look pale. Are you okay?". I nodded and continued to play.

"You might get sick if you practice without taking break" Kyungsoo tried to stop me. But I didn't listen.

Suho took the ball from me, "That's enough. The Match will be in two days. If you get sick you can't play. Just go home and take rest"

"He is right Baek. If you get sick, we may loss a player" Kris said.

I weekly nodded and went home. I'm lying on the bed, looking at ceiling. 'What if we loss the Match? What if she leaves? No no. Mercy can't leave. She said even if we win the Match, she will leave the School'

"Even if you win, I won't attend this school from next week. Because I hate you guys"

"If you still annoy me, I'll just go back to India"

I have to do something. I got up and started walk to her home. When I reached the Park, I just remember I don't know her address or Phone number.

I sighed and Sat on the bench. I saw many kids were playing with their Omma. I remembered the last time I went park with my Omma. I shook my head, 'No Baekhyun. She left you for the money. She abandoned you, So you can't think about her'

I was just sitting there, hoping for Mercy to come here. I know this is stupid. I started to speak to her in my mind, 'Mercy I want to talk to you. Please come here'. I hope my telepathy will work.

I started to think the time when I first met her in the class. She was one of the strong girl I've met in my whole life. Mercy is not like other girls who will fall for any of us. From the beginning she hates us. It's really weird, most of the girls will die to just talk to us. But she was annoyed by talking to us.

When I made a red mark on her wrist. That is the first time I felt bad for a girl. She is really something. When she came to Exo-Claws house I secretly watched her every moves. Her cooking taste extremely good. I wish to have it daily.

She looks so cute while watched 'Miracles in cell no.7'. Her expression makes me not to avert my gaze from her. When she cried, I had a urge to wipe it. But I didn't. Instead of I just admired her expression.

Whenever I'm alone in my room, I just think about her and smile like an idiot. Still Now I don't know the reason why I'm always think about her.

(A/N: Are you started to like her?

Baek: Like her? No no.

A/N: Are you sure?

Baek: Yeah. I'm sure. Now go away. Mercy may come here at anytime. )

It's almost three hours I'm waiting for her. Still I hope Mercy will come here.

I feel so dizzy. I hugged my knees. Suddenly I felt someone presence. I looked up to see Mercy standing in front of me. I stood and hugged her tightly.

"I know you will come for me.I'm Sorry" with that weekly I fell on her.

Mercy P.O.V

"Baekhyun are you ok?" I made him sit on the bench. I sat next to him. I touched his forehead, "You have a fever. If you stay long here, it may get worse"

He took my hand from his forehead, "Are you really going to leave?" he asked me weekly.

"This is the not the right time to talking about that. Get up. I'll take you to my home." We both got up. I put his hands around my shoulder and helped him to walk.