37. She is so stubborn

Athour P.O.V

               Eunji even got angrier towards Mercy because of Jane. "I can't believe you got slap from that new girl" Linah mocked at her. "Will you stop teasing me? I have to do something" Eunji said while munching her sandwich. "Don't worry. It'll happen soon" Linah gave her a mischievous smile.

           On the other side Mercy got worry about Jane. Even though a week passed, Mercy is still worried that they may hurt Jane. She went to Library to finish her work. She sat on the chair and starred at the corner of the wall. "Someone is in deep thought" Mercy jerked from her place and fell from her chair. "Oh! i'm so sorry Mercy. I didn't mean to scare you" Luhan said while helping her to stand. "It's ok Luhan" Mercy smiled and sat back. Luhan sat next to her. "Are you worried about Jane?" Luhan asked her. Mercy nods her head.  "Don't worry. nothing will happen to her. Besides, she have her Knight with her" Luhan chuckled. Mercy looked at him, "Are you saying about Myungsoo?" Mercy asked him. Luhan nods his head. "Myungsoo and Jane, Not bad" I smlied at thought of them together as a couple"

"Yeah" Luhan agreed with her. "What about you Luhan? When are you going to find your Princess?" Mercy asked him. Luhan blinked at her, "My Princess?". Mercy put her hand around his shoulder, "I know Sarang is your first Love. But she is gone now. Try to move on. You have to find your happiness" She said to him as she looked at him. By seeing her so close his heart started to beat fast. When he move towards to her, "What you guys are doing here?" they both turned to see the person.

Mercy smiled at Min Joon. Luhan cursed him for spoiling cute moments with her. "Min Joon, What are you doing here?" Mercy asked him. "Are you forgot that today you guys have to gathered in auditorium for announcement?" He asked her. Mercy slapped her head, "I'm totally forget about that" Mercy started to grab her things. "Come let's go" Mercy linked her arms with Luhan and went towards the auditorium. "Is she dating him?" Min Joon asked himself and walked to the auditorium.

When they reached the auditorium, Mercy saw all of them were gathered there. She quickly sat between Kyungsoo and Kris. "Do you guys have any idea why we gathered here?" Jane asked them. "It's for our School Foundation day. I think it will based on it" Kyungsoo replied. Soon Principle came to the stage. "I'm so happy to see you all here. By this time you all know why you guys gathered here. It's for upcoming 'School Foundation Day'. We planned to have lots of programs. And also we have a dance competition, which will held in our School. Other schools will also participate in this competition. I hope our school will win the Trophy like same as Soccer. Interested people meet respective teachers. I hope you enjoy" He said and left the place. 

Students all went to their classes. "Dance competition with other schools. It sounds cool" Jane said. "You're looking excited" Hana said to her. "Ofcource. Mercy and I won lot of prizes in Dance. Am i right Mercy?" Jane came to Mercy. She nods her head. "I have seen her dancing" Kai said to them. "How come we never seen?" Xiumin asked her. Min Joon entered the class room. "Students please sit down in your seats".

"You guys have listened what our Principle said right? I am the one Incharge for the activities. You guys just read out the List in the notice board and please give your names." he said and left the classroom. Sehun and Chen run towards the notice board. Mercy stood to leave. "Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked her. "To see the notice board?" Mercy almost said like a question. "You don't have to" he said and lean on Kyungsoo shoulder. Mercy looked confused. "Guys, the activities are like School Play, Duet song, Dance competion. If we are interested we have to give our names" Sehun and Chen said in unison. "I think now you are cleared" Kris chuckled. Mercy nods her head.

"So, Guys tell me in which you're going to participate?" Myungsoo asked them. "Why are you asking them? Of course they will join in Dance Competition" Mercy said while looking at them. Few seconds later the boys started to laugh. Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun, Chen fell on the floor still laughing. "OMO! What happened to them? Are they went crazy?" Jane whispered to Mercy. "I guess so" Mercy said with a confusion. "Hana will you please tell me what's going on here" Jane asked her and found Hana and Myungsoo also joined in thier laughter. "Mercy i think only we both left alone" Jane frowned. "Guys, will you stop laughing and tell me what's going on?" Mercy asked them. "You didn't realized you have said a 'big joke'" Luhan said in between his laugh. "No, It's not a Joke. I mean it" Mercy said in a serious tone. "Huh?" Kyungsoo looked at her with his wide eyes. "You got to be kidding" Hana shook her head. Mercy glared at her.