41. Founder's Day-2

Baekhyun P.O.V

"I didn't even sleep at night. I'm so nervous" I looked myself in the mirror. "Don't even start about that" Kyungsoo tried to calm himself. "Proposing a girl is easier than this" Myungsoo complained. "Do you think it will work out?" Luhan asked them.

"What if we make mistake? I don't want to disappoint my sister" Suho pouted. "For god sake don't pout Suho. Already I felt like vomiting" Kris pushed Suho away.

"Still we have chance, shall we run away?" Chen suggested. "Do you want to die in those three girl's hands?" Chanyeol asked him. "What if I forget in the middle?" Lay asked them. "Please don't do that" Tao begged him. "Xiumin Hyung stop eating. You'll get indigestion" Kai snatched the snacks from Xiumin.

"I can't help, I am scared" Xiumin frowned. "Woah! You are looking more than handsome" Everyone looked at Sehun, who is praising himself in front of the mirror.

"Guys, stop being nervous. Acting is just like a dancing, both you have to feel from your heart and express in your body. I believe in you all" Min Joon cheered them.

"It is easy for you to say, but we are the one who going to perform on the stage" Kyungsoo said in a matter of fact. "I know you guys can do it. I will go check on girls" Min Joon went out.

I was waiting to see Mercy. I wonder how she will look. "Are you guys came from the jungle?" I saw Taehyung and his members.

"Why do you have to be here?" It was pretty obvious I'm annoyed by him. He was hugging and clinging on to my girl. Okay, not yet. But after today she will be my girl.

"You might kill me with your stares" Taehyung hid behind Suho. "Stop it Beak. What you guys are doing here?" Suho asked them.

"Mercy Noona said that you guys might be nervous because it is your first time. So we came here to cheer you" Jongkook clapped his hands.. Don't ask how I know their names, yesterday we all went to have ice creams, these guys tag alonged with us.

"That's so sweet of you" I can sense scarsm in Chen voice. We all saw how Taehyung was close towards her. Yeah okay, we all jealous towards her. Min Joon came to us, "Come it's time".

"Guys, don't be panicked. We are EXO, We are one. We can do anything, it's just a acting. Come on" Suho said. "EXO Fighting" we all shouted.

I came out of the room, my eyes searched Mercy. There she is in a Fairy costume with Hana and Jane. They came towards us. "Baby you look so beautiful" Myungsoo ran over to Jane. "Don't be lovey dovey in front of us" Chen closed Sehun eyes.

I went to Mercy and held her hands. She was taken aback, "What are you doing Baekhyun?". I smiled, "I know you are nervous. Don't be, I'll be there with you" slightly I squeezed her hands. She looked down and tried to hide her blushed cheeks. Too bad, I noticed that.

"Guys, this is it. Whatever you practiced show in the stage. Even you made mistake, don't give up. You can do it, rock the stage with your clumsiness" Min Joon cheered them once again.

Author P.O.V

After Wendy left the Neverland, PeterPan (Baekhyun) become lonely. Tinker Bell (Mercy) notices that felt sad, that PeterPan never notices her love towards him.

At the same time A witch (Linah) is lived in the Castle. She was a very bad witch who hurt the peoples for her happiness. Linah can't go out of her Castle because a Legend Suho gave her a curse that only a sacrifice of True Love blood will broke the spell on the wall of the castle. Until Linah have to stay inside the Castle.