Thank You

I really love you guys.. You made my dream come true. At the age of 12 I wished to be a writer. For past 10 years I wrote many stories in diaries.

Whenever My friends see me writing they used to tease me like 'Why are you wasting your time? No one going to read your story' 'I'm sure it will be boring'. I got these comments from others.

Only few friends and cousins encourage me to write.

February 2015 I got to know about Wattpad. I saw so many young people writing stories in Wattpad. I have read their stories. I have to admit they are amazing.

Because of you guys I came to know about 'Exo'. When I searched about Exo in internet I got more information. I also became a Fan to them. Their pain, their Succes, their struggle, their tears, their smile helped me to become strong.

I like Chanyeol words, "No matter what happens, I'll be positive and smile like an Idiot". These words made me a new person. Thanks to the authors who made me know them.

After 5 months of reading Wattpad stories I decided to write a Fan Fiction about Exo. When I started to write I just prayed to God "Even one reader reads my story that's enough. I'll be happy".

God fulfilled my wishes. I asked him one reader instead he gave me thousand readers. I'm so grateful.

Thank you so much for reading my story. It really means a lot to me. You guys helped a Girl to achieve her 10 years dream.

Still wondering whether I got fans?

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Thank you and I love you so much.

We are one. We are Exo.