44. Once Again

Baekhyun P.O.V

It happened because of me. Linah did that to her because of me. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her.

Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim rushed to the hospital. The boys were standing and sitting lifeless.

Jane and Hana tried to give water to us. But none of us drank anything. Few hours later the doctor came out of the operation room. We immediately ran to him.

"How is my daughter?" Mr.Kim asked the doctor. "We took the bullet from her body. But" he stopped in the middle.

"But what?" Suho asked him. "But her body is not responding to our treatment. We tried our best, but it seems she is not will to live. It will be very difficult for us to continue the treatment" The doctor sighed.

Mrs.Kim gasped, "How c-can she?" She fainted in Suho arms. Soon nurse took her to the emergency room.

"Doctor please do anything. Please save her" I begged him. "We will do our best" with that he left the room.

I cry harder, Luhan pat my shoulder, "It's not your fault, Don't worry she will be okay".

No, it will not be okay until she wake up.

Author P.O.V

Min Joon told them that when Linah said that Eunji is the one who kidnapped Mercy, he had a doubt.

Myungsoo also had a same doubt so he stayed behind. When these two were talking they heard a faint noise from a room.

When they opened the door and revealed Eunji tied in a Chair. We untied her and she told that Linah is the one who captured Mercy.

Soon Min Joon informed Police and Myungsoo informed Luhan. Myungsoo told him play along with Linah until they find Mercy's where abouts.

But fate is not in their side Mercy ended up in the hospital.

Doctor said that she crossed the critical condition. She is still under the state of aesthesia, so she will be unconscious for a day.

The boys didn't go home, they were stayed in the hospital. The police came there to take their statements.

They said that Linah was sent to the Rehab centre for her treatment.

"Are you kidding? She freaking tried to kill Mercy and you are saying that you sent her to the Rehab Centre?" Kyungsoo shouted.

"I can understand, but considering her condition she is mentally ill. We don't have any other option" The police replied to them.

"I think you guys have a problem. She is not ill, she planned everything in a right mind" Baekhyun said to them.

"Baekhyun stop. Let them do their work" Mr.Kim stopped him. Baekhyun sighed and went back. Police took their statement and left.

The doctor said to them, that only two person should stay at the hospital.

A day passed but Mercy didn't woke up. Mr.Kim asked the doctor why she didn't woke up. The doctor checked her, "She is in coma"

Everyone shocked to hear that. "What to do you mean by coma?" Suho asked him.

"Her body is responding to the treatment. Her wounds are healing, but she mentally affected. She is a big shock, that's the reason she in a coma" The doctor explained.

"What happened there?" Mr.Kim turned to Suho. The latter was broken and cried.

"Suho you never told me what happened there?" Mr.Kim demand for the answer. Suho told him that Mercy found about the truth.

Mr.Kim was speechless by hearing that, "That's the reason she doesn't want to live anymore"

The doctor told them to go to home. He told them that the hospital will contact them when Mercy woke up.

Mr.Kim sent the boys to home, because they were staying at the hospital for past two days. He assured them when Mercy opened her eyes he will inform them.

They went home half-heartedly.

One week passed

"I want to see Noona" Sehun said. "It's been a week we saw her" Tao sighed.

"The doctor not allowing any one near her. Only her family was allowed" Luhan said to them.

"I really missed her" Taehyung pouted. "Can you tell me why you are here? Don't you have school to go?" Jane asked him.

"I got special permission from my school to be here until Mercy Noona wake from her sleep" Taehyung said while licking his ice cream.

"That kid thinks she is taking rest by sleeping, he doesn't know that Mercy in Coma" Chanyeol whispered to the others.

"Yeah, He really likes her" Jane ruffled his hair. "Don't touch my hair" Taehyung moved away from her. "Aigoo, look at him" she messed his hair more.

"Why you are staying quiet Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo sat next to him. "He was like that when he we came from the hospital, always quiet" Chanyeol said.

"The doctor said her wound is almost healed" Myungsoo said to him. "Then she is not waking yet?" he stood furiously, "Tell me why she is not waking from Coma?"

"C-Coma?" Taehyung gasped and looked at Baekhyun, "Mercy Noona, in Coma?" his eyes become teary.

"No No, She is not. I already told you she is taking rest" Sehun tried to calm him. Baekhyun felt guilt for telling that in front of Taehyung.

"I want to see Noona" Taehyung told them. "We can't Taehyung-ah" Chen said to him. "Why?" he whinned.

"It's because, your favourite Noona is taking rest. If you disturb her, then she won't get better" Luhan sat next to him.

"Do you want another ice cream?" Lay asked him. He nod and went with him.

"Baekhyun we also worried about her, but being like this doesn't change anything" Kris said to him.

"Guys, I got the call from Suho. Mercy is awake" Hana ran towards them.

"Let's go" Myungsoo said to them. They all rushed to the hospital.

When they reached hospital and startled to see Suho crying on the floor.

Kris went to him, "What happened?". Suho cry harder in his shoulder, "History is repeating".

"Can you please tell clearly so that we can understand" Luhan said to him.

Suho lift his head and looked at him, "Once again she forgot us"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is this chapter? Boring?

Have you guys read "My Inescapable Destiny" by Arebella_Jimenez890?. 

It's really awesome. Try to read it.

Thank you <3