3.Welcome to Korea!

Mercy P.O.V

After 10 hours 50mins finally I landed in Seoul Airport. It's so different than my place. I took my luggage, suddenly my phone started to buzz. Message from unknown number. I opened, it's from my mom's friend. She said she is waiting in a car parking. She told me to meet there. 'Car parking? Where will I find that?' I looked around. I don't know where to go. I saw a lady who covered her face fully with a scarf and also wearing shades.

I approached her, "Excuse me, can you show me the way for parking lot?" She showed the way in a weird sign language. 'I think she can't speak. I feel sorry for her' I bow to her and said my thanks. I went to the direction where she told. I have a feeling that someone is following me. I stopped in my tracks. I turn around. There was no one. I was scared. 'what if someone kidnaps me? What if someone killed me? What if?' I mentally slapped myself for speaking like Jane.

Again I started to walk. I saw that weird lady is following me. I panicked and started to run with my luggage. Finally I reached the parking lot. But where is she. Suddenly that weird lady jumped in front of me. I screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she covered my mouth.

"Don't scream. It's me. Your Mom's friend" she removed her shades and scarf. Wow! She is so beautiful. She clapped her hand like a child, "Aigoo, you look like a lost puppy. Welcome to Korea" she pinched my cheeks and hugged me. I stared at her blankly. Is she really my mom's friend? She look like my sister. "Come let's go" She dragged me to her car.

          Driver took my luggage and put it at the back. As We seated she told to start the car."I'm so happy to see you. You know I really miss India. And also my family, friends" I simply look at her. I can see sadness in her eyes. "Umm. Mom gave me some home made snacks for you" I tried to change her mood. "Oh really" She clapped her hands. Ok that's was an unexpected change.

I felt someone taking picture of me I opened my eyes. "Woah! You so cute while sleeping" she showed me my picture which she took couple of seconds ago. Olay, I admit I look cute. "Come we reached home" I got down from the car I looked at the house. My jaw dropped. This is not a house. This is a mansion. It's so big for God sake.

        I heared a click sound. She took another picture of me. She is totally weird. "I heard from your mother, that you like to keep memories of everything. That's why I'm taking pictures of yours 1st day experiences here. I know memories are valuable." I smiled.

After my mother and Jane, she is the one who know the value of these things. I think we get along each other. "Come let's go inside" we both went inside. 'Wow! It's so beautiful. It has beautiful interior designs. It's look like a k-drama rich people mansion. I heard click sound again. I know what is that. "Come I'll show your room" we both went upstairs, she told me close my eyes. I obeyed her. After few seconds she told me to open my eyes. I did and I was shocked.

This room is twice bigger than my old room. It's not too much girly. It has a king sized bed. "Mercy I know this is not exactly look like your room. I hope you like it. If you don't, I can change it" she said with a frown. "No no Mrs.Kim. I really love it" I showed thumps up. She hugged me, "I'm so happy you liked it. You must be hungry. You can take a bath, mean while I'll prepare for the breakfast" she went down.

I quickly unpacked my luggage. When I opened the bathroom, for the 100th time my jaw dropped. Bathroom is so luxurious. It has a bathtub, it has all kind of luxury products for girls. I took a bath, I got ready. I called to Mom to inform her that I safely reached here. She told me take care of myself and not to trouble her friend. After that I hung the call. I saw the bag which have a home made snacks. I took that and went down.

I saw Mrs.Kim in the living room. "Mrs.Kim my mom told me to give you this." I gave her a snacks. She grabbed it like a kid and opened ate it. "Mmm. Delicious. I really miss your mother cooking" I too miss my mother. "Come let's have breakfast" we both had our breakfast. Due to jet lag I felt my head is spinning. She told me to take rest. I went to my room, I lay on the bed. Suddenly I remembered Jack, tears formed in my eyes. Like Jane said I should forget about my and I have to start my new life here. After that conclusion I drifted into dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------

I included all the Exo members here [Kris, Luhan, Tao]. So Mercy is staying in one of the Kim's house. Who is he? Kim Suho? Kim Jongdae? Kim Minseok? Kim Jong in? Just guess it.