1.Broke My Heart with Trust

Mercy P.O.V

My Name is Mercy Catherine. I'm 17 years old. My dad passed away in a accident. He was my everything. I loved him a lot. I really missed him. Currently I'm living with my Mom and younger brother.

Jack is my boy friend. He is 21 years old. After my dad, he is the only person whom I trust a lot. My childhood best friend Jane used to tell me not to trust him. She thought that he is not right for me. I know about him for more than 2 years, I love him. We both know how much we love each other.

Ringgggg Ringggg

The Alarm woke me. I looked at the time. It's almost 8. I quickly rush to the bathroom to get ready. Today is our 1st Anniversary. I have a date with him, he told he'll pick me at 10. I bathed and wear pink t-shirt and black jean. I comb my hair into pony tail. I came down from my room, I smelled delicious. "Mom, what are you cooking??" I went inside the kitchen and shock to see Jack there. He saw me and hugged me, "Oh Hey Beautiful. Good Morning".

"Good morning Jack, What are you doing in kitchen?" I asked while drinking the water. "Ofcourse I'm cooking for my princess".

I immediately choked the water. Because he don't know how to cook, last time he tried and burned his house. I gave him a suspicious look. "ok ok. Your mom is the one cooked these dishes. She suddenly got a call from her friend. So she went out" I nodded my head.

After our breakfast we went to movie. In theatre Jack tried to kiss me on the lips, but I didn't let him. I know we both love each other a lot, but I don't know why I'm not allowing him to kiss me or touch me.

After the movie we had our lunch. I gave him a watch for our Anniversary, he gave me a bracelet. I kissed him in the Cheeks, "I thought you'll kiss me in the lips" he pouted. I giggled by his reaction. I pinched his cheeks, "You know about me right?? Just wait for the right time Jackiee~~" he smiled.

He went to the restroom. I waited for him. Suddenly his phone buzzed. He left his phone in the table, I took his phone. He got message from Sweetie.

'Sweetie??' I opened the message and I'm shocked. It is a picture message that in that Jack kissing another girl on the lips. I read their conversations. From that I got to know that she is his Fiancee. In that one particular message tore my heart into million pieces.

Jack: I love you sweetie. I'm lucky to have you as my fiancee. I'm dying to marry you.
Sent: Today 12:31pm

At that time we're at the movie theatre. Jack is cheating on me. My eyes form into tears. I saw Jack coming to our table. He saw me and panicked.

"Baby, what happen?? why are you crying??" I showed that message to him. His eyes widened. "B-Babe I-Is not w-what you're t-thinking" he came closer to me. I slapped him on the cheeks. "Don't Babe me. I'm so stupid to trust you all over year. It's over between us. Good bye" I took my bag and ran away from the restaurant.

I went to my room, jumped into my bed and cried. It's really hurting me. My mom came to my room, she saw me crying. She asked the reason, but I ignored her. I'm not willing to hurt her by telling what happened between us. I know she is worried about me. Because of me she accepted Jack as my Boy friend. Now I can't tell that her little daughter heart is broken by her own boy friend.

I told my mom to leave me alone for a while. She nodded and went. After 20 Minutes Jane came. As soon as I saw her I hugged her. She asked me what happened. I told her everything.

"How dare he do that to you. Even I thought that he loved you lot. If I see him again I swear I'll kill him" I cried in her arms.

Jane patted my head, "it's ok. Don't waste your tears for that idiot" I hugged her tight, "I trusted him but he broke my heart. Is this the result of truly loving the person?" Jane wiped my tears, cupped my cheeks, "No, Mercy he is not worth for your love. I'm happy that you found out about him. He is such a Jerk. He is such a player. One day you'll find your true love" she said while looking into my eyes.

I shook my head,"No. I won't open my heart to anyone. I'm scared to fall in love again. I'm scared to get hurt again" Jane sighed, "We don't know what will happen in future. Your mom is worried about you. Come down have your dinner" Jane compelled me to have dinner with her.

I'm don't have appetite to eat I saw my mom and Brother face, worry filled in their eyes. 'atleast I should eat for their sake'. we finished dinner. "Mercy I'm going to sleep with you" Jane said and went upstairs.

Jane is my neighbour, her family treat me like their own daughter. My mom too treat Jane as her own daughter. We always spend time together. She is also like my elder sister. Whenever I'm in trouble she'll be there to help me. I'm glad that she'll be sleeping here tonight or else I'll end up crying whole night.

I went to my room. Jane arranging the bed for us to sleep.I lay down next to her. My phone buzzed. I took it there and saw 38 miss calls and 25 messages. All from Jack. I thought about what happened earlier and started to sob.

Jane snatched the phone from me, "How dare he text you? Now stop crying" she switched off my phone. She get down from the bed, went down. few minutes later she came with my favorite black currant ice cream.

She Opened my laptop and played 'Chandramuki' movie. I know she is trying to divert me from the heart break. We watched it while eating ice cream. Even though the restaurant scene played in my mind, I swallowed it with the ice cream. While watching the movie my eyelids become heavy.

Jane P.O.V

That Jerk how dare he'll hurt my best friend. She is a very good girl. I know something is wrong with Jack but I didn't expect him to cheat her.

I tried to chear her with ice cream and also by watching her favorite movie. I know this can't fix her heart. But I'm afraid when she said she won't open her heart for love. I saw Mercy slowly closing her eyes. I took the ice cream box from her, made her sleep on the bed. I slept near by her..

------------------------------------------------------

OMO.. This is my first fan fiction.. I can't believe it I'm writing it in wattpad.. I know my English is poor.. I apologize for my poor English.. This story is fully based on my imagination.. By the way I'm from India.. I think Most of the people doesn't know about my country.. Exo- Suho and Shinee- Minho, TVXQ Changmin, CNBLUE- Jonghyun, Super Junior Kyuhyun, INFINITE Sunggyu came here for FLUTTERING INDIA show.. Chandramuki is an Tamil movie, which acted by our country Super Star Rajinikanth Sir.. It's a comedy horror movie.. I really don't know what to write here.. I hope you guys enjoy my story.. Ghamsahabnida :-)