34.The Kiss

Mercy P.O.V

       It's been two weeks we came from our 'Trip'. Since that day the boys became clingy towards me. Even Sehun started to call me 'Noona'. They are not even leaving me For a second. Suho and Myungsoo become as my 'Over Protective' brothers. Hana not even allow Linah or Eunji to be near me. HaNa is like a 'Over Protective sister'.  I don't know what happened to them. Did they had any 'Weird Potion' in the Trip?. I asked Min Joon about their behaviour, but he just smiled at me. He and his strange smile, why he can't answer my simple question. Everything was changed even Baekhyun. I can feel his stares at me. When i look at him he don't move his eyes at me. His eyes were changed from Cold to soft. His behaviour really surprised. Did someone put spell on him?  

     We having our Christmas Vacation.  I sat on the couch in the living room. No sign of Suho. Omma and Appa went to business Trip. They will come back on Christmas. Finally i can be myself. I really need a rest. It feel so good-"Noona". I jumped and fell on the floor hearing Sehun voice. "Omo! Mercy what are you doing on the floor?" I glared at Chanyeol who laughing hardly at me. Myungsoo smack him on the head. I stood and saw all of them in my house with their bags. 

      "What you guys are doing here with your bags? As far i remember we don't have any home works or Project" I asked them. "You silly girl. We are going to stay here till our Christmas" Luhan put his hand around my shoulder. "What? You guys are going to stay here?" My eyes widened in shock. 

Just imagine, that you are going stay with a handsome and also troublesome boys in same house. How you will feel? I looked at Suho and raised my eyebrow. He grinned at me. "I'm so happy. I'm going to spend my Christmas vacation with you" Sehun came to me, "Luhan, will you please take your hand from Noona?". Within a fraction of second Luhan took his hand from my shoulder. Baekhyun walk past by me and sat on the couch. "You guys still going to stay here?" I asked them again hoping they say No. "Yes, Mercy we are going to stay here" Chen said while clapping his hands. I sighed. "By seeing your expression I can say that you don't like us to stay here" I looked at Baekhyun and glared at him.

"Noona, You don't like us to stay here?" Tao showed me his puppy eyes. "Tao, Please stop doing that. I didn't say that i don't like. You guys are always welcome to stay here" I smiled at him. "You're so sweet Noona. I really missed you" He hugged me tightly. "Tao-ah, I C-can't breath". He released me from the hug, "I am sorry Noona" I can see tears formed in his eyes. Is he going to cry? But why?  "Ok Guys, You know where your room. Share your room with Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Kyungsoo, Kris and Sehun. Then unpack your things and come for Dinner" Suho told them. Everyone nod and went the room. Suho went to the kitchen.

I turned and see Baekhyun standing so close with me, I was tripped and fell on him on the floor. Our faces are too close, i can feel his breath. He stared me deeply.He caressed my cheeks, and came closer to me, 'Omo! is he going to kiss me?'.  My heart started to beat fast. 

"What's happening here?" I looked up and see Suho standing right front of us. I quickly stood, "I- I, you know" I don't know what to say. "She tripped and fell on me" Baekhyun spoke instead of me. Suho nod and walked away. Baekhyun looked at me, "You think i will kiss you?". I coughed, "W-what are you s-saying? K-Kiss?" I shook my head. He lift my chin, "Then why are you blushing?". I blinked  twice, 'I'm blushing? why?' i cupped my cheeks "I'm not" then i ran to my room.

Baekhyun P.O.V

         Everyone went to their rooms. I stood from the couch, at the same time Mercy turned to leave. She tripped and fell on me. We both together fell on the floor. Our faces are too close. I can feel her breath. I stared at her beautiful eyes, i looked at her pink plum lips. i caressed her cheeks. I can hear her heart beat. I went closer to kiss her.