29. New Couple

Mercy P.O.V

"Why you didn't come yesterday? I really missed you" Sehun started to whining. "Yah! Suho already informed us that they're going out with their parents. Then why are you acting like you don't know?" Hana twisted his ear.

"Ah! Stop it Noona. It's paining" Sehun rubbed his ear. "Noona? Who?" Hana eyes widened. "You" Sehun pointed her. "Suddenly why are you calling her Noona?" Chanyeol asked him. "Suho told me to call her Noona" He said.

"Suho why youvsaid that?" Hana asked him with her hands on her hip. "No I didn't" he quickly denied. "You told me to call her Noona" Tao stood near Hana. "He told that to me too" Kai raised his hands.

"Then what about me? Did he tell you to call me Noona?" I asked them. They quickly shook their heads. "Even if he say I won't call you" Sehun said which made him to get a hit on his head by Myungsoo.

"Now tell us why you told them to call her as Noona?" Kris asked him. "Anna, why are you blushing?" I poked his cheeks. He quickly covered his cheeks, "I-I'm not" he took his bag and went out from the class.

"He is acting weird" Lay said. "Did something happened to your brother?" Hana asked me. I shrugs. I catched the Myungsoo who chuckled quietly. I think he know something.

I looked at Baekhyun who looking at me. When I met his eyes I quickly averted my gaze. During the recess I drag Myungsoo out of the class to rooftop. "Woah! This place is so beautiful" he looked around.

"Now spill it" I told him while closing the door. "He turned to see me "Spill what?" I crossed my hands, "You know something about Suho right? Now tell me did he like Hana?"

His eyes widened, "How did you know?". My perception is right. "I have my ways. He will always blush whenever he around with her. Today he made Sehun, Kai, Tao to call her as Noona. So what are you expecting me to think" I grinned at him.

"Yeah. You're right. He likes her from 8th grade. But whenever he goes to her. She will always ignore him. So still Now he didn't confess to her" he said to me. "Omo, from 8th grade? What about Hana? Did she like him?" I asked him. He shrugs. "Then we have to find whether she like him or not" I told him.

"That is not enough. We have to make Suho to confess to Hana" we turned to see Min Joon. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I came here to get fresh air. And I didn't meant to hear your conversation" he put his hands up.

"You both seems to be pretty close" Myungsoo asked us. "Now I think about it. Yes. We are close" Min Joon put his around me. I hit his arm, "Sorry" he took his hands. "How we will make Suho to confess to Hana?" I asked them.

"I have a plan" We both looked at Min Joon. He smiled mischievously. He told us the plan. "Not Bad Min Joon" I pat his head. "We can't do that alone. We need help from the boys" Myungsoo suggested. "I'll tell them" I stood. "Are you sure about that?" Myungsoo asked me. I nod with a smile.

Few minutes later

"Oh my god" Tao shouted like a girl. "I have a doubt from the start" Kris kept his hands on his chin. "I too" Lay and Chanyeol joined them. "Where is Suho?" Xiumin asked me. "Don't worry he is with Myungsoo. Okay now listen to my plan" I told them about the plan.

"Cool. Let's do it" Chen raised his hands. Everyone joined them. I looked at Baekhyun, "I'll do it for Suho and Hana". I'm happy he agreed to do it.

Next day

I went to the field to see the boys. "Are you guys finished your practice?" I asked them. "Yeah just few minutes ago we finished" Suho said and drank the water from the bottle. Chen winked at me, "Mercy where is Hana?" He asked me.