-Before Chapter 1- Part 1-

Start from the beginning

********************************************

I arrived in Ireland around night time, maybe about 8:00 p.m. I didn't have to pay for the train ticket from the city to a small town... The man who Frank and my mother had spoken to, gave me the number to call when I arrived in Ireland. I called him and he told me that I would have to catch the train into that town, and my stop would be the very last stop. He told me that the train ride would only be about a good 3 hours but other than that, things will go well because someone is going to pick me up from the train station.

I boarded the train handing my ticket to the guy who took it and punched a hole in it. I took it, then walked to the very back of the train where the light was at a dim. So soothing... I thought to myself. I walked by a few people who seemed to be sleeping, reading, or watching some program on the screen located at the back of the seats. I walked further down until I found an empty area. I took a seat and knocked out.

********************************************

I awoke to the feeling of someone gently tapping on my shoulder. "Hold on mom, I'm finally gonna get my first ki..." I awoke to see the confused facial expression on the old man's face. I smiled suddenly. "I'm sorry." I said. "I was just waking you up to tell you that we have made it to the last stop. Right then I got nervous, I was at the right place but the thing about it is that I can't help but be nervous due to the fact that I don't know what the hell to expect. I thanked the guy and stood up, grabbing my suitcase from the top of the area which I had been sitting at.

I took out my iPod and plugged my headphones in, then hit play. I walked out of the train and onto the empty platform. I walked to the area which had a parking lot. I sat on one of the wooden benches waiting for the person to come. Only it was taking so long, my stomach rumbled and I was just about to get up to go get something from the vending machine only to see a black escalade pull up. My mouth dropped, but I soon picked it up when the person who was driving the car called my name.

"That's me," I said answering. I grabbed my suitcase, then pulled it up halfway before the person came from the car to meet me. I looked up to see who they were. It was a man a bit taller than me. Just about 2 feet taller. Even though he sort of hovered over me. I looked into his eyes which was a shade of black. I looked down to pick the suitcase up, only it was too late. He already had it in his hand taking it to the back of the car.

I sighed and walked to the passenger door. The man came before me, then opened the door for me. He then closed it once I was inside. I sat there ready to go, wherever the place is. He got into the driver's seat, turned the keys in the ignition, then shifted the gear and drove.
********************************************
We arrived at a house that was very similar to the one which was the face of the website. I sighed with great happiness, unbuckled the seat belt, opened the door, then got out of the car closing the door behind me. I stood there taking in the scenery at night. Of course, everything looked a bit different due to the fact that it was night time. He grabbed my bag, his muscles flexing as he picked it up and placed it on his shoulders.

I walked behind him as he leads the way to the door. He knocked and soon after the door was opened by a girl who was a bit taller than me. She had a beautiful face and a pear-shaped body. She was the definition of what America shows to be "perfect". She smiled, then within a second she pulled me into a warm embrace. "I'm so glad you're here!" She squealed a little then tightened the hug. I sort of didn't know what to say. I just stood there a bit surprised.

"Mystic, that's enough." The guy holding my suitcase said with a chuckle. She immediately pulled away, then patted me on the shoulder. "Sorry!" She said with a smile. Wow, she seems to be very happy that I am here. Right then the dude handed the suitcase to one of the maids. Talk about rich and fucking lazy.. I thought to myself, right then he looked at me and shook his head with a smile. He held out his hand. "My name is Fire." He said. I took his hand and shook it.
"My name is Autumn as you may already know," I said softly.