54

I push onto Sky's lips as her hands travel into my damp hair and pulls at the roots, sending shivers down my body.

I push her against the wall and she lifts her legs to wrap around me. Her hands tangle around my neck and I let her lips go. She whimpers from the loss of contact as I move to her neck and suck on the soft skin. She lightly moans into the nape of my neck where she buries her face.

"Persephone." I moan just to get her annoyed. I want her to say my name.

"Don't call me that Harry! You can call me anything just don't call me that." She whines and I lift my lips off her neck to see her face.

"Don't say that babe. There is a lot of things I want to call you." I say and she chuckles. I grab her and carry her into my room, the baby monitor in my hand.

I was always driven crazy by her body. 6 days without fucking her and I am craving her body like a drug addict craving cocaine. I need to feel her wrapped around me. I need to make her moan my name.

My room is the guest room and even though its not as big and breathe taking like the others, its pretty decent. I throw her onto the bed while I take that ridiculous pink shirt I only wore to make Sky laugh, off. I close the door and turn on the light, leaving the baby monitor on my dresser.

I climb on top of her in the bed and she puts her cold hands on my hot torso and feels around. I leave her a kiss as I pull her shirt over her head.

"Baby steps." She whispers to herself.

"What?" I ask thinking Emily is walking or some shit.

"Louis. Thats what he said. This is not baby steps." She says as I throw the black tank top at the floor and go crazy when I see that bra on her.

"Fuck Louis." I say as I run my tongue along my bottom lip. You can see everything in that bra and all I want to do is feel those amazing tits.

"No Harry, fuck me." she stares into my eyes with a grin. I smile.

"Yes ma'am." I say and reach to unclasp her bra. I do that with one move and she attacks my jeans. She unbuttons them while I lay on my back and push myself up so she can take them off easily. She throws them to the floor and leans into to have a kiss. When she does that, her nipples touch my chest and I feel my cock under her grow thicker.

I should go boxerless more often, its easier.

She tries to take her panties off but I stop her.

"Fuck Sky." I say as I take her into view. Her full breasts and hips, in front of me. I lay her on her back and hook my fingers around her lace panties that cover literally nothing.

I pull them off her slowly and spread her legs. She is already dripping.

"I wanna taste you baby." I say and she nods as she lays back.

"Look at me." I instruct as I push my tongue onto her sensitive spot. Her hips lift off the mattress from the contact and I pull them down. She lifts and steadies herself on her elbows to look at me while I eat her out.

I lick and suck her sensitive spot and she whimpers under me. I reach and grab her breast with one hand while I pump my fingers into her with the other.

"So wet for me." I mumble as she puts one hand in my hair and tugs at the roots.

"Harry!" She closes her mouth not to yell. Thats right.

"Tell me who can make you feel so good." I say while looking at her then get my mouth back to where it belongs. Her heart under my palm beating as fast as it could.

Troubled [h.s.]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara