79

"We can't leave a Lamborghini out on the street at two in the morning!" I sit on the hood. We stayed at the dock for hours, talked about what happened when we were apart.

"I am still fucking wasted." He kicks a can.

"Call your guys and have them pick us up." I let my hair down and use it to protect my small body from the cold. I should have worn something thicker.

"Fine." He takes his phone out but I am sure it will take a while to call them since I read the ferry sign as fairies now.

"Yeah Bob. Pick us up. I don't know- uh- beside the water. Yeah." He hangs up and sits beside me on the hood.

"Does anyone else know?" My mind is scattered and I ask him as I think of them.

He looks lost but quickly picks up.

"No. I don't want you to be murdered. How did you pull it off?" He leans onto my shoulder. He is warm so I snuggle myself into him.

"Make up, wigs and guys don't really pay attention to your face when you have cleavage." The shirt I am wearing now however was given to me by the guards at the station since they arrested me in my robe. This can be anyones and a turtle neck with jeans is not the best.

"Oh I see." He giggles.

"Thank you." I say and pat the Lambo.

"I don't thank you enough. You bought me a cold ass yellow Lamborghini!" I scream and he giggles harder.

I notice it at that moment. As a town car pulls up next to us, his hands around my waist, my face on his shoulder, sitting under a sky full of starts, wasted and both somewhat crazy, we are each other family in a twisted way.

We both never had one and I know it weight heavily on both of us but as we stood there at peace, we filled out the parts we longed to be filled and that is weirdly beautiful.

"I missed you." He says as we get into the car and sit at the back, letting Bob drive us to his house. Someone gets out as we get in and Louis gives him the keys so he can drive the Lambo to his house. God he is such a boss.

"Me too." I whisper and we sit next to each other at the back.

"How are you Mr Tomlinson? Nice to see you Skyler." Bob says. I can'g believe thats the guy who shoved Harry and me around. He is so nice. A walking cloud.

"I am as high as a fucking plane right now, how are you Bob?" Did I mention me and Louis hitting up my old friends and buying some pot? I am on parol but cops don't parol here. I know that for sure.

"Sleepy." I pat his shoulder and then sit back next to Louis. I should call Jordan soon. I am horny as a motherfucker when I am high and drunk.

When I look at Louis he is asleep. I sit next to him and look out the window. I love Seattle. I love being here. I love being able to feel this care free. I love life right now. I am out of jail, as free as a bird, as high as a bird, happy currently and the new owner of a yellow Lamborghini. Yes.

I spend the rest of the ride smiling like an idiot. Bob and I chat a little and he opens the radio for me after he locks the doors and sunroof from my constant plea to stick my head out.

"Louis! Lou! Tommy!" I nudge his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"What- Jay Z yes!" He screams and I start giggling as I pull him out of the car. When we get out, he trips from the small step on the road and falls onto me, resulting both of us to fall onto the stairs.