65

It gives me enough time to get off the bed and step in between Louis and Harry, just as he jolts off the floor and gets in Louis' face.

"What the hell are you doing?" Harry screams to me this time. He looks so angry. I just now realize his hair is wet, drops falling to his shoulders as he yells frantically.

"I was sleeping before you woke me up. What the hell are you doing?" I say, keeping my cool. He looks surprised by it. It shows they both expected me to yell.

"Where were you?" I use the break that was made by their shock to change the subject. I turn my back on Louis and face Harry completely, focusing his attention on me.

"Don't you dare make this about me!" mission failed "When you were here, god knows what with Louis!?" He yells but then looks down as if he did not intend to say that.

"There it is! Why do I have to do something with someone every time you don't know whats going on? Like the time you left me at the party and all I did was get my ass beaten by Jade and think about you when you called me all those things. Now, I had been worried sick about what you were doing and where you were so I couldn't sleep and came to Louis to talk about it. I fell asleep watching OITNB. Calm your tits." I say and walk out of in between Louis and Harry and go into our room.

It takes him a while to come back and soon I hear the door click open and look up to see him. He stands in the doorway, leaning onto the wooden frame when he sees me. He stops, groans and walks towards me, stops halfway through his step, puts his index finger up, pointing to the ceiling, turns around and closes the door behind him.

"So you found your- rebound?" He sarcastically mocks me and he is wasted. He looses his balance along the way but makes it to the bed eventually, lying down immediately. I don't know what the sleeping situation will be like but I want to cuddle in his arms, be big spoon because he likes to be little spoon, breathe his scent even if its laced with liquor and trace his tattoos.

I don't even know what time it is. I fell asleep probably around 3:30 or 4 AM but its still dark out so it must be around 5:30?

"No-" I start to explain myself when he cuts me off.

"Did Winston had you ride home on his dick too?" He yells and my heart breaks. I can't stop the tears when they reach my eyes and one by one they fall to my towel. I don't dare to make a sound. My lungs lost the air inside of them.

"Maybe, if you could just kept your legs shut and not be a whore, I could be holding you, kissing you, like you tell me you want. Actions speak louder than words and you- you look like you've been lying. Like you did last time!" It takes him ten minutes to get that out. He pauses and thinks before saying each word but nonetheless, it hurts the same.

"I didn't fuck anyone! Who are you to talk Harry? You almost had sex with a fucking prostittue!" I yell back but fail to hide my sobs in my voice. You can hear my cry in my voice, my hiccups. Harry doesn't even blink.

"Wonder why things even went there!" He says and I can't hold it in anymore. A loud sob escapes my lips and I whimper as tears quicken. I can't help it. What he says gets to me. He is as guilty as I am but two wrongs don't make a right.

"Don't you dare say that! You have a free will too!" I say and get up onto my feet. It may hurt like fuck but I am not weak and I will not accept being insulted like this. He said many things and I didn't protests but thats enough. I am human, I have a dignity too.

"Say what? Say you are a stupid whore who sleeps with everyone because of the heat of the moment?" He says and all the anger thats inside of me burns my soul at the edges, breaking me into pieces. I need to lash out or this fire will take me under and turn me to ashes.