60

"Fuck no." I cross my arms and lean back in my chair. Nope. Not gonna happen. Louis is my best friend, only friend. No.

"Ms. Jackson, there is no bargain space here. Its an explicit deal..." Agent Gab looks annoyed.

"Anyone... Anyone I would betray but Louis." I say and hold my ground. Not gonna happen. I know Louis is really big in business but I don't care. I am not gonna take him down.

I look outside to avoid his piercing gaze. He looks very pissed.

Outside is pitch black, I see a glimpse of light in the back which is very strange since New York is always shining with lights.

"Ms. Jackson..." He is still angry. He leans in and clears his voice.

"Look I have no one okay. I don't expect you to show sympathy but I have no one else but him. I can't do it. You said Seattle was the biggest city in drug tourism, it can't be just Louis. Tell me the other guys, I'd do them. Just not Louis." I plea and I swear I see him understand me in his eyes.

"If you don't take Louis down, I can't promise you to get you out without any jail time. We will start with your lifetime sentence in prison. Everyone you take down, I will make the time decrease." Gabriel says and a relief washes over me. I still can get out of this without taking my best friend down.

"Thats not a normal bargain. You have to give me statics and stick to them." I say and he thinks about it for a moment. He is awfully young to be an agent. Blue eyes, black hair, prominent jaw line. He would be charming if he wasn't such a dick.

"Look we have 6 optimal targets. Take all of those down, stick to the rules. I mean, stick to them by every word! And I will leave you with only staying in a correctional facility until 18. I don't know when you will be done so maybe 1 months you will be there, maybe 2." Gabriel holds out his hand.

It seems fair. It can be like OITNB, in a correctional facility and I am fine with that. 1 or 2 months is not bad at all.

I take his hand and shake it.

"So what are the rules?" I ask and he smiles. Maybe I should have asked that question earlier, before sealing the deal. He takes out another manila folder. Shit. If he needs to write the rules down, I am not sure I can obey all.

"I am gonna translate this so you can understand." He says and I roll my eyes. His ego is over the roof and he is despising me. Rich and educated bastard.

"1) You will tell no one about this. You are not even gonna say it out loud to yourself. This is a operation not even the government knows about. It has to be kept a secret. One person will tell another and if the people you are going against learn about it, you will be dead in no time. 2) You will not consume any substance that can disrupt your consciousness. We can't risk you getting high and spilling everything. Like calling Harry Edward Styles many times even though it was clear you two were apart and confessing many feelings." Suddenly, I sink into my seat. They know about our fight, they know what I was doing when I was high... I called Harry?! I go red and try to hide it. This is too personal.

"3) You are not to do anything unlawful. We will continue to watch you like we did for the past 2 years and we will catch you." He says. They were watching me since I was 15? Why did they pop up like an ad now?

"Uhm, excuse me. If you were watching me for 2 years, why did you come to me now?" I ask and Gabriel looks annoyed from my interruption.

"We needed a leverage to make you agree to this deal. The moment the police caught you and we had concrete evidence to arrest you, we knew we could make a deal." It makes sense. If they came earlier I would just flip them off and accept to go to jail until I was 18. Now, 15 years of my life or worse, my whole fucking life, if they can prove the murders, is at sake. I am not taking any chances.