42

I don't own the video, every credit goes to owner! The video is kinda like this story but not quite. Idk this gave me the feels so I just wanted you guys to watch it!

Today is October 6th. Two weeks past my fainting and coming back to life basically and I am fading back into my old and dreamy state.

The only thing keeping me sane is dreaming. I am dreaming like a 16 year old dreams for a car and a 9 months pregnant lady dreams of her child. Its the only thing keeping me away from reality and I need that.

I see Harry packing I know he is leaving. I made him do that. I made him leave. Instantly, a dream pops in my head like a new tab and I of course try to get lost in it.

We are in this magical bedroom, strands of white fabric and flower petals float in the background. I am naked, my hair down to my waist and I am laying beside Harry. He is also naked and we are floating. There is newly cut grass and a very nice perfume smell in the background, making me almost smile.

The loud rain thats hitting the window wakes me up. I snap back to reality and I am in Tim and Jacob's apartment. I am sitting on the couch. I turn and look at the mirror on the fridge. My hair is messed up, my eyeliner on my cheeks from crying so much yesterday. I didn't bother to wipe it. I am wearing an old shirt of Harry's. His smell is on the tip of my nose. The last few days after our fight, I drove him crazy. I was dreaming like this constantly so he got so mad at me. He tried to fix it. Get back together. I loved him too much to do that to him. He has to move on. He has to find someone better and he has to leave me before I am incapable of living without him.

I lied to him. I told him things that when I think about it, it hurts my soul. Every piece of my heart shattered into pieces when I heard what I said. I told him, I was gonna stay in NYC after I find a way to get Rose back. I told him I was going to have a life here, without him. I told him I did not need him anymore. I lied. I lied so much. He got angry at me, he got heartbroken. Heartbroken enough to never look back and move on fully.

I see him at the doorway and this is it. This is the last time I will see him in a very long time if ever.

I try to capture him in my mind. He is wearing his trademark black skinny jeans and a black v-neck shirt that hugs him perfectly. He is wearing his camel colored boots, his rings and bracelets hanging on him perfectly. His hair is swiped to the side, sitting perfectly.

He grabs the bag and I go back to my dream. I can't handle this sane.

I push a strand off hair of Harry's face. He leans in for a kiss and gently plants one on my forehead."I will never leave you." He whispers to me, smiling lightly.

"I love you." I whisper back to Harry as he embraces me. It smells like flowers in the room and I am so happy, my cheeks hurt from smiling.

Nothing matters at this point. Its me and him, our hands on each other. Nothing but love is in the room.

He grabs me gently by the waist and stares into my eyes before slamming his lips onto mine passionately. My stomach churns and I flourish under Harry's touch.

I giggle lightly as he carries me in the bed to on top of him. Harry's hair is in my palms, eyes focused in mine. We don't speak and respond only in extremes to each other. He is mine. I loose myself in him.