78

After a small and rushed set of checkups, I am brought back to my old room, except the bunk bed beside me is empty.

"Why did they move Pen? I am going out today." I shrug as I tell the guard who pushed my wheelchair here. I need to ask her to take me to the bathroom soon so I can look at the mirror. I know there is bunch of gauzes and bandaids around my head, I need to see what I look like.

"Oh you are not getting out today." She says cooly. My bold turns ice.

"What?!" I snap but shut up instantly when my headache strikes. This can't be happening... Am I having a dream again?

"You just confessed you hit Pen and hit your head yourself." She says as she leaves me in my wheelchair and starts to walk out.

I try to put the pieces together. I never told anyone... except Diane. She would never do that, would she?

"There were cameras." She answers my thoughts. They would never let her in there like that! How could I be so stupid?!

"Fuck!" I close my eyes as the guard leaves. I can't get out this hell hole! Fuck Diane too!

"How long?!" I scream after her. Hoping she has not went too far away and can hear me.

"You will be judged again, in court." The guards yell comes to me and I literally feel all the hopes I had escaping from my grip.

I smash my hands onto the empty bed next to me, the metal pierces my hands and red blood spills.

"Hey!" I hear someone whisper and rush into my room. Its not a guard, its Mandy.

"What happened?" Her little, soft hands take my calloused bloody ones and she holds them close to her body as if she is a shield. Her eyes are wild, she is scared.

"I heard you fought with Pen." She says when I don't say anything. Her eyes go to my head, she gasps. How bad is it?

"Pen is okay. Diane is the devil." I hiss and Mandy, who is her friend backs away after looking at the doorway. I don't know why until she speaks.

"Speak of the devil..." She laughs at her stupid joke, its a forced giggle. I really feel anger boiling inside of me, ready to burn everything around me.

"Don't you dare..." Even though my back is turned towards her, I can sense her walking.

"I'm sorry. Shit Sky." She comes into my view. I look away. She fucked with my future. I was supposed to he out today.

"What did it take? What did they gave you that you sold our friendship?" She looks like she can cry and I want her to. Mandy has disappeared and I can hear footsteps around me, people are gathering.

"They knew something was up okay? They told me if I could check it out, know if it was a real even fight, they'll cut six months off my sentence. Sky... I'm sorry." She looks at the floor. Fuck.

"You know what happened! Do you-" yelling makes my head throb "Are you happy now?" I swallow the pain and scream. Thats the only way I can talk without breaking her head too.

"Shit no! When I hear Pen tried to rape you I backed away. I begged them to drop everything, not cut six months off and pretend that never happened. They didn't listen. Shit! I just thought you were breaking a fight out of nothing! I didn't know she fucked with you like that!" Diane sheds a tear.

"Well you can shove that six months up your ass cause you just bought me a ticket for real prison. I am 18 today." Many people gasp and continue to watch us like this is a movie.

"Shit I'm sorry Sky." She walks off. I am fucked. Really fucked this time.

I throw a fit at my audience and start crying immediately when they leave. I should have stopped and let her have her way with me. I would be out today with a memory of fucking a girl, roaming the streets of Seattle for alcohol and cigarettes. Damn I want a blunt so bad.