71

"I'll just go. It will be like a run. Besides, we have to be back soon if you want to say goodbye to Anne." I say again, trying to convince Harry to let me go to Kim. For some reason, he is begging me to stay and for him to go fetch my coat.

"Fine. But, you need to know that Kim and Chloe broke up-" I gasp "and that she is kinda... not in her right mind." He is scared for me? Or this is another of his jealousy attacks?

"What happened?" They were such a lovely couple. Their breakup kinda makes a shadow linger upon my previous decision of agreeing to marry Harry. They were a couple that made me believe in happiness forever.

"Nothing that can happen to us." Harry reads my mind and tries to calm me.

"I know." I say. We have been through most married haven't been and we are stronger than ever.

"I'll be back very soon. Love ya." I blow him a kiss and rush out before he can protest, leaving him sitting by the suitcase, folding his jeans.

I really love The Plaza and I am used to staying here now. But I also miss Rose. I am a terrible sister, I should have called her more often.

She is changing constantly and I am scared to what I will come home to tonight.

I start running and since I run fast, I am at Kim's by no time. I tell my name and pray to god that Kim's home. Its only three in the evening but who knows what Kim can do if she is so unstable.

"Mrs. Kimberly is waiting for you." The receptionist tells me and I smile at him before quickly jogging upstairs.

Not a Mrs anymore. I tell to myself and it makes me shiver for some reason. They were such a lovely coup- family.

"Kim?" I knock on the door and loud giggles and music comes from the other side. Is Chloe back? Oh god please!

"Hello sexy Skyler." Kim opens the door half naked. She is definitely drunk.

She steps aside before I can say anything and a very familiar view comes into sight.

There are a few girls, fully naked splattered across the couch. There is white power on the coffee table, possibly cocaine or the white heroin I found a few days back. I am not supposed to be close to these. I was an addict... They are calling my name but I can't risk going to prison for life.

"Kimberly..." I step into the living room, liquor bottles everywhere, empty, full, spilling to the floor.

She joins the girls on the couch and I can't help but think what Harry came across when he came here. Did he see all of this naked women who are surprisingly attractive? How gay is Kim?

She is a beautiful women and Harry is a straight man with a sex drive. I know Harry didn't do anything but he is human.

I know he didn't cheat or anything like that, its just weird...

"This is..." Kim slurs on the ginger girl giggles "Donna. This beauty right here" she kisses the girl with black hair, "is Brenda." I look away and search for my coat instead. This is so fucking weird.

"Put some clothes on please. I just came for my coat." This is getting out of hand. I feel like I walked in on a porno set.

"Gee relax. Its in my room. I didn't want to spill beer on your Givenchy coat." Kim laughs and buries her head in the gingers neck.