33

I push a strand of hair off Harry's face.

Sky stares at me with eyes glossy and face, blank.

He leans in for a kiss and gently plants one on my forehead.

I lean down and grab the bag I packed.

"I will never leave you." He whispers to me, smiling lightly.

"I am leaving." I say to her. Its like nothing gets in her mind, everything reflects off her skin.

"I love you." I whisper back to Harry as he embraces me. It smells like flowers in the room and I am so happy, my cheeks hurt from smiling.

"I am sorry." I say as my throat hurts from the previous yelling match we had. It smells like old clothes in this room and my bones hurt from hitting things.

Nothing matters at this point. Its me and him, our hands on each other. Nothing but love is in the room.

Nothing makes sense at this point. The love we had is over and I can't take this anymore. Everything but love is in the room.

He grabs me gently by the waist and stares into my eyes before slamming his lips onto mine passionately.

I loved her. I loved her with every piece of soul I had. I put my suitcase down and walk towards her. I grab her hand and leave a small peck on her lips. She does not respond.

My stomach churns and I flourish under Harry's touch. I giggle lightly as he carries me to the bed.

Her hair is everywhere, eyes focused on one point. She does not speak, respond or act normal. She is gone. She lost herself in her bubble.

Harry's hair is in my palms, eyes focused in mine. We don't speak and respond only in extremes to each other. He is mine. I lost myself in him.

**2 weeks earlier**

Sky is shaking when I get back in the room. I am shaking inside too. What Rose said got to me.

I was so mad at Sky, I lost it for a second and walked away. I should have not walked away. Now, I have empathy and I feel like shit.

"Harry!"
"Sky!"

We yell each others names at the same time, with the same tone, regret and longing.

"You go ahead!" She yells but its not anger. Its pure excitement. Its like, me coming back into the room, makes her feel excited and makes her energetic. She is jumping on her tip toes, panting, not staying in the same position more than two seconds.

"Sky... Sky I am sorry. I know inside that I am doing things wrong too. I am sorry for walking away. I shouldn't have. We are in this together and I shouldn't have walked away. I am sorry Skyler." I tell her. I am being honest. I am telling her exactly what I am feeling.

She looks up to me and her eyes so vibrant it makes me shiver. Her hair is on her shoulders, tangled from not being brushed. Her under eye circles are less prominent and she looks alive.

"Harry..." She looks away as she is disappointed. What the fuck is going on. She fumbles with her hands then suddenly looks up and smiles.

"I am sorry too." her smiles fades. Her actions look like a six year old, trying to be nice to its mother to get candy or have the toy she wants from the toy store.

"Sky..." She is acting strange and its creeping me out. I don't even know what to say.

"Harry... I am not good at all." With that, she falls to the floor.