15

"What is it?" I slam myself onto the couch in Louis' room at ten in the evening the same day.

Harry is sitting on the singular couch to my right, eyeing me since I came inside the room with worried eyes and pursued lips. I don't dare to look at him while I chew my gun and send Louis a snark.

"You better pop, lock and drop that attitude sweetie." Louis smiles at me sarcastically and I roll my eyes while making a bubble.

Harry shifts in his seat and turns to face the other side while I look at him for a little while. He has changed out of the hoodie and jean he was wearing in the coffee shop and maybe even took a shower.

He is now wearing one of his signature button ups, buttons opened halfway, his black skinny jeans, hairs messed up and thrown to the side.

A vision of my hands strangled in his hair, yelling out his name as I come undone flashes before my eyes and I gasp suddenly, making him face me from the surprising sound.

We make eye contact for a little while, only to be stopped by Louis clearing his throat. Its scary that I feel nothing when I look at him, knowing I should. That was the person I loved, the person I trusted and opened up to. He is now a stranger.

I was worried sick, exhausted and desperate looking for him, running around when he was holding hands with a random chick. Its not because I am so mad at Harry that I completely ignore him nor want an explanation. Its because its the same tale every time. I am worth no ones time and every single individual figures that out in different time periods. It took Harry a little longer then others but still. I am so used to it, I don't want to bother to know the same dog eared script over and over.

"You guys. We have another mission." He looks at us with an expectation of excitement but we give non as I sink further into my seat and Harry looks blankly at the floor.

"Wow. Such enthusiasm." Louis says with disappointment while he reaches the manila file on his desk and I notice the black board in the room. I have never seen one since elementary.

"Well first of all, today was your degree ceremony. Congrats Skyler." Louis says while his back is turned to me and he is hanging stuff up.

I didn't even notice which day it was, let alone remembering my degree ceremony. I would have never gone to it even if I remembered and if there wasn't a high risk of patrol looking for me there. Its not a loss.

"We are here because?" I change the topic away from me while I continue to feel Harry's eyes on me. Its frustrating to have him watch my every move, especially when he looks at me with those puppy eyes.

When I left him on the street and came back to the hotel it was about two in the afternoon and I took a shower, ate a decent meal and just laid on my bed since the boys had already left. Rosalie figured I was a bit grumpy so she ordered some chocolate as room service and had me eat it while watching Grinch Stole Christmas. It was incredibly disturbing realizing I related to the Grinch almost every part of the movie, except the ending. Guess, I am the Grinch of this story after all.

"We are here because! You two are going to a party! Not any party though! A ball! A masquerade ball to be exact for you, Fiona, to meet our new target, Aiden. Aiden Walsh is the owner of Walsh Co. producing coffee to all over the world, including the presidents family. Walsh Co. is known for smuggling illegal stuff in their coffee bags to places we don't want them to end up in. Your Shrek, Harry, and you have to attend his ball and meet him. We want him out of the game so the procedure is fairly similar, seduce him, have him go somewhere private with you, knock him out, leave. Except, this one is a bit trickier Skyler. Aiden is a prepared and cautious young men, we believe he will be armed at all times and so will you. Shoot him if you need to." Louis finishes while he gets out of the way and has us examine the black board now covered with pictures.