52

Harry talks me into it. Harry can talk me into anything. And I mean anything. His accent, his raspy voice and his skin on mine is all it takes.

After we leave their apartment, we don't feel like being stuffed in the hotel and I am very hungry so after some debate about our destination, I beg to call Louis and he finally caves in. While we wait for him, Harry changes into his signature black shirts.

We all meet at a small cafe type place that kinda looks like au bon pain. I order a chicken wrap and get iced coffee while Harry gets multiple cookies, a smoothie, and a ham sandwich. Louis gets a soup, ice coffee and a sandwich as well.

"My treat" I say and hand the cashier my debit card. Harry grunts and Louis groans but I pay anyway. I love money. I love having money even more.

We sit on one of the booths that are very high off the ground and I actually have to jump to get on it. What is this? Do they think everyone is 6 feet tall?

I sit beside Louis in the booth, Harry in front of us and I like to see his face. Four days apart were too long and I missed his perfect features.

"A baby huh? At 19?" I ask Harry about Kim and Chloe. The air seems tense around us and no one is talking so I try to make small talk. Louis in on his phone, too busy to be bothered with our chat.

"I mean they have been dating for the last 12 years. They were neighbors from Chicago. They came to New York together because Kim's dad was here and he basically pays for everything. Divorced family, broken kid shit. They are kinda just bothered with being in love and their baby I guess. I think the wedding is next year." He says and I spit my coffee back into the plastic straw.

"What?" I say and Louis looks up from his phone screen at my loud voice. He seems to be care free as he looks at me, trying to understand what the fuck is going on.

"Yeah. Chloe proposed at prom. I was their ring boy." He says and I can see the happiness in his eyes as he talks about it. I know Chloe and Kim are great friends to him and I am glad he has them. I also feel like there is this whole word of Harry that I don't know of. Him back in England, his life in New York before me when he knows all about me.

My phone starts ringing and since its on the table, Harry reads the digits on the big iPhone screen and his face pales.

"Its my mum." He says and I pick the phone before he can do anything. I click the green button and as I put the phone to my ear, I get off the booth and walk out the store, leaving my food untouched.

"Sky? How are you darling? I am Anne. Harry's mum." Her accent gets to me again but her voice is full of life. I really don't get how she kicked Harry out. She seems amazing.

"I am good. How are you guys doing?" I skip the part that Harry told me it was his mom and he almost puked on the table.

"Good. We manage. We want to talk to Harry. Its amazing to see him okay and with someone and we want to have a word with him before our flight thats next Saturday, the 18th. I understand that what we- I did was unforgivable, just let him know I don't want him to forgive me. I just want to talk to him." Her voice is full of regret as she talks about the past and I am sure she just needs to know Harry is okay. They did come all the way from England.

"I will try to do that ma'am. I just don't think Harry is gonna like it." I talk to her as ma'am because I don't know her new husbands last name, first name either and I don't want to call her as her first name. I also really don't think Harry will agree to talking to her.

"Call me Anne please! And as far as Harry goes, thank you for everything you did. He was cursing at us until you came into the room and thank you for giving me your number. Without you, I would have never gotten a second chance with my own son. Thank you also, for trying to convince him." She seems really sorry and my heart breaks and I envy Harry. I wish my mom would be alive to do that for me.