90

Hi guys! So its now the big 9 and 0. I intend on finish this book at either chapter 99 or 100. I want everything to unravel in an order so I hope everything fits without having 100 page chapters! Anyways, guys don't forget to vote! Have a nice day!

Harry's POV

Its five in the morning when we find ourselves, exhausted, laying on the couch side by side. I need to be back home soon. Alli will have questions.

"How are you doing? Do you need... anything?" I ask Sky as she squints beside me as she tries to examine my face.

She plucks her eyebrows differently recently, I like the more bold and arched look they have. Her hair is also longer and shinier. She has definitely done some working out and looks so much healthier, so much better. She looks amazing. She looks beautiful.

"I am okay..." She smiles at me and I realize how lucky I am. I left this girl for my past mistakes and she has the passion and love inside her to sit with me now. I don't think any other person could be this understanding.

"I think.." I put my finger with my favorite initial ring over my mouth. She looks over to me and from her position on the couch, the moon shines onto her face and her eyes glisten with the light. Her blue eyes take my breathe away. She parts her full, pink lips and stares at me.

"I think you are the one of the most precious souls I have ever met. I... I would have never had thought you would be like this after what I did to you. You are understanding, forgiving, intelligent, funny, talented, all at the same time. You are perfect." I watch her blush and then giggle.

"You never thought I would be taking pregnancy tests at four in the morning then both of us dancing together when they come negative even though you won't be mine tomorrow? C'mon, I think about it all the time!" I can tell she is hurt but she laughs anyway and I join in.

"I have to be up in an hour." She groans and I wiggle so I am in a better position in the bed.

"Do you want water?" She then asks and I nod. She gets up, strolls across me to the kitchen, leans just in front of me to get the water bottles from the floor, leaving her perfect and round ass on display.

I have to gulp and force myself to look away because the sight makes the blood flow straight to my dick.

She then gets on her tip toes and reaches for the glasses. Her huge ass jiggles in her jeans as she does that and I have to readjust my shorts to hide my man growing.

This is what she does to me... I look at Alli and I feel maybe a quarter of these... Fuck my life.

She then realizes there are no clean glasses so she walks to the island and faces me and leans to get them from the dishwasher. Now, her top drops down and I see her breasts move in her bra.

Is this a joke? I am being taunted here. I look at her face to see if she is doing this on purpose but she seems out of it, caught up in the task she is doing.

I love her so much it hurts and the fact that I can't walk up to her, slap that ass and call her mine, kills me.

She then walks up to me with two glasses of water. I down the water immediately to calm my thirst. She is so fucking sexy...

"You good?" She asks as she sips her water.

"It would be wrong to kiss you..." I blurt the brain storm in my head. She puts her glass down and gathers her legs under her so she can lean into see my face in the moon light lit room.

"You did it before. It was very romantic, they way you stopped my cab and all. Also very stupid.. You piss the fuck out of me and then do something like that." We both laugh a little.