63

"Just hear me out." I say when I close the door behind me. Sky looks at me with eyes that are too tired. She looks drained. Fuck.

"I am." She says. I am still surprised from the fact that she decided to listen to me. I didn't when she kissed Winston. Fuck. What kind of a troubled couple are we?

She sits down on the arm rest of the couch and I sit in front of her on the floor, cross legged. 

Her feet dangle down and touch the floor where my shoes are. We are close, intimate. I want us to be close. I thought I needed space. I just need her back.

Her face has lost its color. Her lips are the same color as her beautiful pale skin. When was the last time she ate something? There are bags under her eyes, her eyelids heavy. What did I do to this girl?

"I was staying with Samuel, the guy who owned that apartment. I went there yesterday. When you left the hotel in the morning, I took a nap and went to Sam afterwards. You must have called me while I was sleeping." Her eyes show no reaction and I can't read her face. Its emotionless almost.

"I went there and we played video games, got wasted... Then you called me again and I picked it up. I was too drunk to think straight. I am sorry for not coming to get you. I was too mad at you for kissing someone else in front of me and not even denying when I accused you of cheating-" she cuts me off.

"Would you like me to lie and tell you I sucked?" Her voice is sharp and her face holds no emotion still. I know this. She is shutting me out. She is building back all the bridges I burnt. Fuck.

"Fuck Sky! I would want you to actually suck the card and not kiss Winston because of the towns slut." I say harshly and her eyes almost slip a flicker of guilt. I catch it.

"Anyways, I slept there that night, splattered across the couch since thats a one bedroom loft. I was too drunk to do anything else." I make sure I emphasize that.

"Then we woke the next morning and Sam was obsessed with making me getting over you. I told him I didn't want the- the strippers and he insisted. He called two- Danielle and Ivana." She looks like she wants to say something but decides against it.

"I called Tomlinson. I was worried about you so I called fucking Louis and when I heard how you have been, I was devastated. I really was... I am sorry Sky." She shows no response.

"Whatever, so they came over and before they- before they strip, she opened this horrible Ariana Grande song, one last time or some bullshit. Do you know the lyrics? So, it reminded me of you. Everything I did, reminded me of you. I couldn't get you out of my head and when they- did what they did, all I can think about was you." I can't tell if she believes me or not.

"Danielle and Sam went to a room and I was left with the blonde one, the one you saw..." Her eyes flood with tears again. I wanna kiss them away.

"She wanted to do these- these things with me." The tears slide down her cheeks and one falls to the carpet in front of me. She says nothing, just cries and that hurts me. I want her to yell at me, tell me how much of an asshat I am, hell, even hit me. Just not sit in front of me like this and cry.

"We went to the bathroom- and nothing happened. She wanted to give me a blow job, to make me forget you, like thats possible... I didn't do it. I didn't do anything with her. All I could see was you... I sent her to Sam and listened to the voicemails you left me. I needed to hear your voice." I leave out the parts where she kissed me and held my cock. She doesn't need to hear that.

"So I did listen to them and it actually occurred to me how unfair I was being. You did something and I punished you for that... A day later I was doing way worse than what you did. So I told Sam I need a smoke and you know the rest..." I trail off and scratch the back of my head.