49

Harry's POV

The moment Sky and Louis leave the room. I am angry again. Not because she is here or because of her fight, I am angry because she is leaving with him.

I dig into my breakfast to stop myself from ranting to Kim. She sits beside my feet and she looks amused rather than annoyed and I am grateful.

"Half the hospital heard that fight and I think its better than the soap opera on Channel 5." She says and tries to hide her laugh. I like Kim. She is easy, no drama, no being a bitch over everything.

"Was it that bad?" I ask and she giggles. She then leans and grabs my bagel and starts eating it. I don't protest, I already have my omelette and she did bring me coffee.

The day Sky left and took the car and I saw her crying like that, I know what she said to me was a lie. I knew she was not empty for me like she said. I don't actually know why I believed it in the first place anyway, after everything we went through and how hard it was for her to actually accept her love for me and my love for her.

Moments ago, she admitted to break up with me to save me and keep me away from her. That makes me happy. Not because she pushed me away but because everything we had was real. Thats what hurt the most, knowing our most intimate moments were fake but now, I know they weren't. That soothes the ache in my chest.

I know I ignored the fact that she said its okay that my love for her died. I don't know yet if thats the case. I really am not sure if it will be like before between us. Hell, I am not even sure what will happen next. I don't want her to go back to Seattle after making sure I am okay, not with Louis for sure. I wonder if they were together all the time we were apart. I don't want us to get back together this easily too. I am still mad at her.

When I woke up this morning, saw her sleeping in front of me, it took me a moment to believe it was actually her. I thought the clips of last night at the hospital in my head was a dream and I was still drunk at the bar, imagining her. I did that a lot when she was gone.

The fact that I couldn't kiss her like my other dreams is what made me realize it was not a dream at all. She was in front of me. I called for her, just to make sure and she sprung in the air, thinking it was someone else and something happened to me.

When she saw me, her eyes gave her away. Those blue eyes that I deeply love. She was hurt just like me, she had missed me, just like I missed her and she was nervous to see me.

When she started talking, she was nervous, uncertain what to say. That got to me. Sky was never nervous. I wasn't either, not before anyway. Our relationship flowed and we were friends first so our love life was not nervous. Seeing her like that, made my chest ache.

Then we fought like we always have and there was that passion in the room again. There we yelled at each other and she fought for me. She did that. I tired to keep my ground but when she broke down crying it was too much. I needed her in my arms. My arms and rough skin missed her soft skin. My chest missed her full breasts laying on top of it. She was so beautiful and sexy when she stood beside me. I would have wanted to undress right there and bend her over the bed but not when she was like this. Not when she was this hurt.

Her wearing Louis' clothes almost made me sick. I wanted to rip those off her and give her my shirt like she used to sleep in it at Jack's. I could see her nipples and the outline of her tits under my shirts and it drove me crazy. That was our thing. She wore my clothes, not Louis'.

I did not want her to leave but when Louis popped up from the side like satan, I wanted her to go, simply because I could not see them together. It made me want to bust my knuckles again which were busted so bad last night, needed stitches.