56

I don't do anything and wait for Harry to get it out of his system. 

"Harry." My voice comes out as a whisper when Harry grabs the wine glasses from the table and throws them at the floor, shattering them to dust.

He walks to the wall and I think he is done when he throws a punch and it turns out the wall is not drywall. Blood spills as he takes another punch against the unaffected wall.

"Harry!" I cry as I wrap my arms around him to stop him from hitting the wall. The stitches on his knuckles has just disappeared and his bruises are this yellowish color, not even fully healed.

He stops when I do that and I can feel his heart beating vigorously in his chest and his breathes are deep and fast.

"Baby. Calm down." I whisper against his back and lay my face against his white shirt.

We stand there. For maybe ten minutes and finally then, Harry's heart slows down and he unclasps my hands.

"They are busted, again. Harry..." I say as I take his hands into mine. He seems he couldn't care less as he stares into my eyes.

I gently guide him into the bathroom and get a towel. I wet it and press it onto his knuckles to stop them from bleeding.

"Say something." I say as the water in the sink turns this deep orange from the red towel touching the stream.

"I can't believe them. After he admitted he stole those god damned pieces of jewelry, she still keeps him when she kicked me out without a second thought." Harry is still angry as he talks and I know he is trying his hardest not to go and break stuff.

"I honestly don't know what to say or do to calm you down. Wanna go find an asshole that like beats his girlfriend to punch?" I joke, trying to lighten the mood.

He smiles and I let out a small giggle.

"I have an idea to calm me down." He says and gets his right hand out of my grip and touches my cheek with his damp fingers. His knuckles have
just stopped bleeding and if I was him I would go to a hospital and keep my boner in my pants.

He leans in and kisses me lightly then slowly enters my mouth with his tongue.

"Harry-" I try to stop kissing but he doesn't let me. I am on my period and I am certainly not going to fuck him.

"I can't." I chirp when he ignores my last attempt to stop him and gropes my butt.

"Did you sew up your vagina or something?" He teases and I gasp and hit his arm casually.

"I have something else in there." I say and he looks like he might faint.

"Nooo. No fuck no. I used protection no-" he yells and I start laughing so hard I almost fall to the floor.

"I am not pregnant. I am on my period you idiot!" I say and he stars laughing as well. His face went pale when I said that and it was the funniest thing ever.

"So, you have two other holes." He says and I hit him for real this time.

"I am not a piece of object with holes you can stick your dick up at." I say harshly and leave the bathroom. Such a gent.

"I was just bloody joking." He says and I can't help but giggle this time.

"Harry stop it. We have to call room service and get this shit cleaned anyway." I say and gesture towards the floor. I don't know what the bill will be but this unfamiliar feeling of knowing he could pay for it, I can pay for it, makes me feel so good.