69

"I see no point in you being here." Harry barks at Louis as I hold onto his arm to stop him from lashing out any further.

"I like Anne. She is nice unlike you and I wanted to be here, not to mention, I can do whatever the fuck I want!" Louis barks back and sits down beside me in the waiting room.

After our love manifest in bed with Harry, we came to the hospital as we promised for Anne's procedure. Minutes after they took Anne, Louis appeared.

"I am glad you are here." I breathe as I stroke Harry's arm. He is staring at me with angry eyes and I know that but I like to think its because he is on edge with his mom and not because of me.

"How are you?" Louis changes the subject and I turn to see him even though I don't loose my contact with Harry. He needs the extra mile sometimes.

"Good. You?" Louis passes Harry a coffee and to me. Harry accepts it surprisingly.

"I'm good too. Carol called this morning." I smile when Harry clears his throat and stirs in his seat.

"How is she like?" I ask as I sip my coffee and have my tongue burn like always.

"Its funny since when I told her I had to cut the breakfast short for Anne, she almost fell off her chair." I don't get it. Louis stares at Harry and he looks away.

"Not to mention her English accent!" Louis screams and I try to put the pieces together.

Carol knows Anne.
Carol is English.
Harry is English.

"My girlfriend Caroline used to put that on her piercings." The voice of Harry echoes in my mind from the day I cut my finger on a piece of glass.

I snap back to reality but its too late and Louis is on top of Harry.

"How can you pay her to be my girlfriend?!" Louis screams as he throws a punch across Harry's face. I pull him off Harry buy squeezing his chest. Louis is stronger than I anticipated. Hopefully, the waiting room is empty and we don't make a scene.

"What?!" I stand between them as blood rushes out of Harry's nose. It doesn't make any sense.

"Skyler. Hear me out." Harry stands from the ground as I have to put both of my hands on Louis' chest to stop him from killing Harry.

"I should hear you out! Explain!" Louis' tone is deadly and a nurse tells us to keep it down.

"You payed someone to date Louis?" My tone is more disappointed than surprised. Harry catches that and his features show sorrow.

How can he do that? Why would he even do that?

"He was around you too much. I wanted to keep his attention away from you..." He runs his hands through his hair as I sigh with his ideas.

"So much for trusting me." I roll my eyes and move out of between them.

How could he do this? He can't even trust me with my best friend? What does he not trust me with more than this?

"I am not even going into playing with Louis' feelings!" I yell as I start walking out of the hallway and out of the hospital probably.

Then I suddenly stop. Why am I running away when I need to step up and give this boy a lesson!

"You know what! Just last night I was thinking that-" I start yelling, throwing my arms everywhere, looking like a maniac when a nurse enters the waiting room again.

"I'm going to ask you to leave. Your patient will be out in an hour, you can wait outside." She tells us and I sigh and give up. I will not be able to finish my rant.