95

Not too long after, Harry arrives. Its Thursday afternoon and me and Gemma are trying on our dresses with Gemma's other friends when he makes an appearance.

The brides maid dresses are made of this glittery fabric that runs down in columns divided by color. The belt on my waist makes it just perfect for some skin too show but not too much. The back of the dress falls down into a big sphere and goes down all the way to the top of my butt. Its a beautiful dress really.

"You guys look brilliant!" Gemma looks at me and then back at the other three bridesmaids. They are all her friends from school and they are all really nice.

Just as they go to fetch Gemma's dress to have a look, I stay behind to text Jordan and see what he is doing. William agreed to take him out to sight seeing and have the baby have some fresh air while Gemma has a break.

"Aren't bridesmaid dresses supposed to make you look terrible?" Harry's deep voice fills the room as I sense every inch of my skin get covered with goosebumps. My heart starts beating out of my chest and for a split second I forget how to breathe.

When I look up, Harry is standing by the door, leaning in the perfect angle for his shirt to show his tattoos and his frame to look perfect in the last hours of the sun left glistening through the window pane.

He is wearing ripped jeans, a blank white shirt, some boots and a fedora.

I look away and try to ignore him. He acts as if we are on good terms while my heart sinks with only the thought of him. He broke my heart twice and he broke it real good.

"Skyler-" he starts to walk towards me when I hold my hands up and stop him.

"I am only here for your family and them only. I don't want anything to do with you. If you are scared of me spilling your secrets, rest assured and don't waste your time on me, I didn't tell them anything they didn't know." I scowl and push him on my way out. He follows.

"I did not come here to question you." He grabs my arm on my way down the stairs.

When he touches me, the burn is still there but there is also this small hope living inside me that grows. Saying if I forgive him everything will go back to normal. That he will make corny jokes about his family at the wedding and when he gets really annoyed, only I could calm him down.

I would leap to his side and hold his hand and he would make dirty jokes to keep himself busy.

"Then why are here? To torture me? Rub it in my face with your plus one?!" I snap. I intended on keeping that info to myself but now he knows why I am so on edge.

I thought my reaction would anger him, making him lash out on me but instead he looks like something in him fell into place and he is enlightened.

"Is that whats this is all about?" He tries to hide the growing smile on his smug face. He enjoys me being jealous.

"No, this is all about you marrying someone else!" I can't help the tears forming in my eyes when I say that. What happened to me? The Sky that cared for nothing, never got her heart broken is now trying to gather whats left of her heart from the floor.

"Skyler-" he closes his eyes and purses his lips as if trying to keep the words in.

"Go on then! Tell me why you did it. Tell me how your heart always belonged to her! While you stomped mine on the ground." Tears run down my cheeks. Its too late. I am too miserable to keep this up without crying.