98

"You came." Harry said when I went to the police station to bail him out.

"I did. Now calm down so we can get you out. What did you do to Jordan?" I asked. At the moment I was selfish, my mind was too caught in Harry to thing about Jordan.

"He said things about you. I couldn't take it. I love you." Harry was very drunk as he tripped almost and confessed me these.

"What did you do?" I tried to ignore my insides burning with those words coming out of his mouth.

"It was a fight." He showed me his busted knuckles.

"Harry what are you doing?!" I was angry then. So angry about Harry's inconsistent behavior. I didn't know I would learn the truth here, like this.

I left after that. Harry was upset by my reaction so he calmed down and Kim bailed him out while I ran to Jordan's aid. His lip was busted but he was fine. I took him home and he told me everything that Harry told him. It made me fall in love with Harry for the thousandth time. That was the last time I saw him, until now.

Harry is wearing a pink button down with white polka dots that have blood stains on them as they bring him in. Unlike Louis he is walking, nose busted, cuts along his tattoos, lips busted, bloodshot eyes. His black skinny jeans and boots also have blood stains and dust on them.

He sees me and his face lights up. They have him drop to the floor in front of me. We are both on our knees, face to face.

"Sky-" he has been crying. His cheeks have dried tears on hem. I my heart shatters into millions of pieces.

"Stop. This is my fault. I am sorry Harry. I will get all of you out of here." I say as tears reach my lips and they taste bitter, laced with blood.

"No, we will all get out of here. You are walking out of here." His eyes are running wild as he lies. He looks at the people circling us. If we both had guns and bullet proof vests maybe we could walk out of this but not like this. Its impossible.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I crack a smile for him. After all that happened he seems to have hope.

"How poetic. Two lovers dreaming!" Logan laughs at us as he starts to walk around us. I can see the same anger thats in me in his eyes. I can see his heart beats drawing him closer to the want to drown Logan in a teaspoon of water.

"Oh wait! They are not lovers anymore since Sky has been riding my cock for the last few months." Harry looks away when he says that with disgust.

"What was it- oh you left her for Allison! Does she know why?" Logan toys with us. Harry panics suddenly. I get a feeling what Logan knows is leverage for him.

"Don't you get her mixed up in this!" He screams so loud, I feel the need to cover my eyes. His face turns into a lions, defending its territory and I swear to god I see the rage shining in his green eyes.

"You mean Sky mixing up in the mistakes of your past or your daughter Darcy?" I think I am getting delusional from the blood I lost.

When I look at Harry's face, the disappointment in his face tells otherwise. Tears start flowing again as I try to collect myself. His daughter?

"What?" I ask him as he turns his face away from me. This can't be true. Does he have a kid?

"Oh you didn't know?! Harry has a child with Allison! In fact thats the reason he left you in the first place!" Logan giggles as my heart breaks for the millionth time under his heel. This much pain is too much for me to tolerate.