3

I hear a footstep in the room which makes me jump to my feet.

"Oh Sky!" Jack puts his palm on his chest, scared out of his socks from my sudden awakening.

"Its an old habit." I say and sit on the bed while Jack walks up to me. He opened the door and stepped one foot inside and even that made me jump out of my skin. Its a habit I picked up while I was sleeping on the streets. I rub my eyes and realize Harry is still sleeping soundly in his bed. His curls in his face, his one arm out, tugging the blanket up to his face.

"I needed to talk to you." Jack says and sits beside me. I realize it is still dark out and I went to bed at one in the morning.

"Your wearing his shirt." Jack points to the over sized plain black shirt thats Harry's that I am wearing as pajamas. Last night while Harry and I were claiming his luggage someone recognized me. They said hello and stuff but then he started hitting on me. He was shit faced and the best friend of my only ex boyfriend. Harry punched him on the face when he called me a slut for not giving him a blow job. Afterwards, we came back to the hotel and Harry let me sleep in his shirt because I had nothing to wear as pajamas.

"I know. I didn't get my own pajamas yet. I am going to today though. We are not a thing Jack." I say and Harry moves in his bed making both of us shift our attention to him.

"I don't care if you guys are a thing. If you are though, we can make you guys perform together. When will you go back to your corner cupcake?" Jack asks and tucks one strand of hair behind my ear.

"I have to get my sister back today. Tomorrow maybe." I say and Jack nods while saying "good, good".

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask even though I don't want to know. Jack shifts his gaze from my hair to my collar bones and lightly strokes the skin on top of the bone.

"It doesn't matter. Go back to sleep." Jack says and looks up to my eyes one last time before getting up.

"What were you going to ask? You know I am curious cupcake." I say and send Jack a smile, hoping he will tell me whats the reason he woke me up.

"What are we going to do about the boy Skyler?" He asks looking down at the floor. I know he is referring to Harry. I now get why he didn't wanted to ask me. He saw me in his shirt and though I liked him.

"What do you mean?" I ask and Harry's eyebrows move. Jack doesn't notice it since Harry's face is towards me.

"He is occupying one bed and has no earnings." Jack says still looking at the floor.

"When I start performing again, you know I earn the most. It can cover him too or why don't you just ask what he wants to do." I say never leaving my gaze off Harry's face. He is either to heaviest sleeper I have seen or the best actor of all time.

"I'll ask him cupcake. Just don't catch feelings." Jack warns me and opens the door, looking my way from the entrance.

"I never do, do I?" I ask and he nods and smiles before walking out the door.

"You can cut the crap I know your awake." I say and a smile creeps on Harry's face followed by a laughter.

"I never catch feelings!" Harry says mid-laughter mimicking an American accent while he sits up in his bed. I snuggle myself back into the sheets realizing I have no bra on.

"I never do, Styles." I say giggling at his impersonation. He seems a bit tuned off by my interpretation by shrugs it off and snuggles into the covers like me.

"What time is it?" I ask turning to Harry in the now dark room even though he can't see me. A source of light shines the ceiling and then is turned off and placed on the nightstand with a grunt.