Andy Barber - Dove (Valentines Version)

A/N - If you've not read Dove yet then be prepared for spoilers ;)

**

The house was silent as Andy walked in, noting that the lights were on but yet his wife and daughter were nowhere to be seen. He knew Jake was spending the evening at his girlfriend's, so he wasn't expecting his son to make an appearance until tomorrow. 

"Dovey?" He called, setting down his briefcase and heading up the stairs with the box of red velvet cupcakes he'd brought. Dove wasn't a flowers kind of girl. He could simply make her a cup of tea and give her a book, and she'd appreciate it more. But she did love cupcakes, and the ones he'd brought were her favourite from the shop near to where she worked. 

Getting to their bedroom, he found his wife waiting for him in what could only be described as the raciest item of lingerie that she owned. And she owned a lot, even before they'd got together. Coming home to her always excited him, but now seeing her in a red lace babydoll simply cut out around her breasts so they were on full show? She'd won the battle for Valentines Day. 

"Hoooooly shit..." He muttered as she smirked, knowing full well exactly what it was doing to his dick. 

"We won't have long, Polly's going to be a ticking time bomb so I'd say half an hour tops". 

"That's all I need". He passed her the cupcakes and kissed her. "My present is now shit compared to this..." 

She savoured him and pouted with adoration at the cupcakes. "You got my favourite?" 

"Course I did, now can I get my favourite?" He eyed her knowingly as he shrugged off his coat and tossed it in the direction of the chair in the corner, then loosening his tie. 

"You like it?" She asked, doing a little twirl so he could take in every part of her. 

"You know full well that I do - Bed". 

Dove bit her lip. "I love it when you go all 'daddy mode' on me". 

Usually he'd eye roll at this, but he'd let her have this one just for tonight. 

Shedding his clothes, he crawled over her where she now lay waiting for him, his mouth clamping down on one of her exposed nipples and beginning to gently bite. Hands slid under the babydoll and moved until he realised exactly what she was wearing underneath. 

Crotchless.

She was going to be the death of him, but in the most glorious way. 

His fingers teased their way up and down between her legs, grazing over her clit until he pushed two inside of her with ease. "Just how long have you been this wet for me, waiting for me to come home?" He asked, releasing her nipple from his mouth and seeing she was already gasping for him. 

"I...I may have decided to touch myself to...to get started..." 

He tutted at this. "Naughty girl. You're not supposed to start without me remember?" 

She nodded, still lost in the euphoric way his fingers were moving inside of her - grinding against his hand. "Uh huh..." 

Withdrawing them, he brought them to her mouth. "Suck". Pushing them into her mouth as she opened it for him. Her eyes met with his and it was simply enough to get him harder than ever, taking his fingers from her and then rolling so she was on top of him. 

"You want my mouth first? Or..." She lifted the babydoll to expose the crotchless panties. 

"Dovey, if you're not on my cock in the next five seconds..." He warned

She rose up slightly and then sank down onto him with a groan as they connected. "I fucking love the way you keep me full". It made her moan with delight even more when she looked down and saw them together. 

"Sweetheart, you're gonna be spilling me because I'll have filled you so much that you won't be able to take anymore". He thrust up inside of her, hitting her as deep as he could. 

"Andy..." She breathed and moved against him.

He kept her steady, hands running up to her breasts to fondle them and then moving back down to her clit, thumb circling it slowly. "We're gonna have you shaking hard against me soon enough..." 

"Please...yes". She nodded, almost begging him to torture her in the most pleasurable ways that he usually did. "Harder..." 

Not only did his thrusts speed up, going deeper - but his hand also did, feeling his wife tightening around his cock that felt as though it was about to explode. "Look at me Dovey, let me see you come hard all over me". 

She all but practically came with a pleasured yell which made him spill inside of her, both of them moving together until they collapsed against one another. Her lips crashed onto his, as though fighting for more air between them, and then she slowly lifted herself from him. 

Boy did she look beautiful with his cum running down her thigh. 

Running a hand back through his hair, he pulled her close to him as they lay there to recover. "I think you may have just got me pregnant again". She laughed breathlessly as did he. 

"If I did then at least I can still say I've got the magic touch". He chuckled and pressed his lips to her hair. "Love you, Dovey". 

"Love you more".