Lloyd Hansen - "Hansen"

"Why are you walking like that?"

"Because I got shot in the ass Suzanne!"

Beatrice looked up from what she was doing as she heard Lloyds anger echo around the hallway, closely followed by the door being thrown open, smashing back against the wall as it did. "Motherfucker!" He fumed in half pain and half anger, hobbling in and slamming the door shut behind him.

Beatrice looked him up and down unimpressed. "He shot you in the ass didn't he?"

"Fucking Dani! I literally had him Bea!" He flopped down onto a chair, forgetting where exactly he'd been shot, "oooow!"

Beatrice rolled her eyes. "Stop being a baby".

"Shut up, just, shut up ok? Geez I can never damn think when you're around".

"Yes well unfortunately that was your fault to keep me around in the first place". She held up her finger to show him the ring he'd put there a mere few years ago. Not that he'd kept her for long. One year in and the bastard took off with her money and no word or warning. And what had it got him? White pants and a trash stache that he'd never had when they'd been together. The man in front of her was not the one that she once knew. "Gentry's good I'll give him that". She carried on as she poured him a drink.

His eyes narrowed. "But I'm better".

"Not if you got shot in the ass you're not". She downed her drink. "You know I'd love nothing but to put a bullet in you Lloyd".

He eyes her over the rim of his glass. "Can you at least wait until I get the job done here - you know this one ain't gonna stay in one place for too long".

"Much like you then". Beatrice fired back bitterly.

"Why are you still pissed at that? It was three fucking years ago!" He thundered.

"Why am I pissed? Let's see, why am I pissed?" She mused with such sarcasm to him that she sounded just as psychotic as he was. "How about the little factor that you just upped and left with all my money just months after we said I Do? I mean what the fuck Lloyd? We date for three years, you put a ring on my finger and then decide to fuck off? Then I have Gentry rock up and tell me that you're on a man hunt for him and that he needs my help?"

"And of course you led him riiiiight to me". He smirked at his wife, "you're a good little girl Bea, didn't I always tell you that?"
She now drew a gun she'd been concealing and pointed it to him. Lloyd simply smirked more, a challenging look in his eye. "Go on then sweet cheeks, pull that trigger and do what you've wanted to do for a loooong time".  He hissed at her, urging her to just get it over and done with.

He knew she didn't have the guts to.

"I got lucky in finding you this time, others I haven't, but I'll admit that. But you? You don't admit fuck ups do you?" Beatrice hissed.

"Looks like I did big time with you - where'd you learn how to use a gun, hell where did you even get a gun in the first place?"

"Don't fucking chide me Lloyd! You screwed me over! You took everything from me! So I've been biding my time, waiting for the day that I could finally do this - and now I can. Gentry just helped me along the way, useful information if you will".

She'd taken the opportunity for her own devices when the one known as 'Six' turned up where she worked, asking for her help in locating her husband. It couldn't have come at a better time. Beatrice had spent the last couple of years consumed in finding him, to finally put him down as compensation for what he did. He'd left her in the dirt, took her money. He'd only married her for that. She'd been used and not even in a good way, so now it was time to right the wrongs. Seeing as Gentry was in the field, he'd be the perfect person to bring her to Lloyd without even knowing it himself. Then she would strike.

And she would...

Lloyd finished his drink and slammed it down on the table.

"I think you're forgetting one last tiny detail Bea" he said, getting up and walking to her, smacking the gun from her hand in one swift move so that it skidded along the wood flooring and under the plush couch. She fought against him as he kept her hands clamped behind her back, holding her firmly in place. "What's that last name of yours again?" He now cooed gently into her ear before turning angered again. "Fucking say it!"

It had been a risk to go against him, especially now she knew just to what extent he'd take things. "Hansen". She said quietly, admitting defeat in her head but never to him.

"Exaaaaactly" he soothed next to her ear, still keeping her pressed against him from behind. His next words sent a chill down her spine as he whispered them to her slowly and in the same menacing fashion that he possessed.

"I own you".