Pete Brenner - Kiss Me Anywhere

A/N - if you haven't seen Pain Hustlers yet, then this may not make any sense.

**

"Go on, kiss me anywhere - I dare ya".

I look up from where I'm braced against the desk. Pete Brenner sitting the other side of it, paperwork in front of him that is brought with me.

"I shouldn't..."

"Worried that daddy will find out? Like he gives a shit about what you do, and like you give a shit either".

"He'll give it if he knows that his daughter is fucking the CEO - he's invested a lot of time and money into this Pete. I'm not here to mess about, he wants to know that his investment is secure and will be for the future".

He sits back and eyes me with a cunning smile as well as a small shrug of the shoulders. "Why wouldn't it be? Question is - is mine?"

My head whips round to look at him as I now slowly pace around his office. "What?"

"My 'investment' - is it secure?" He questions and waits patiently for me to answer.

He's a hard man to say no to - drives a hard bargain, then again he started out as a fucking drug rep so he's used to smooth talking and bending people to his will.

This man could probably convince me to take a short walk off a tall building and I'd do it.

I've bent to him before, in a moment of weakness, and now like the drug this company is producing, I'm addicted, even though I shouldn't be. My father sees this as an opportunity to make big money considering this is the wonder drug. So much so that he sent me over with all the documentation for Pete. I haven't seen him since that first night though. I didn't plan on seeing him again this soon. But here we are.

"What if I said that it wasn't?"

"Then I guess I'd be very disappointed". He sits back and makes like he's pondering. "We'd both get benefits of course, the perks that - ahem - come with it". His eyes meet mine. "Maybe I should send you back to daddy to give him the news that we reject his investment - should be an interesting one to explain..."

I round the desk and slide onto his lap. Thankfully the blinds of his office windows are closed. He'd taken it upon himself to make that the first thing he did when we ventured into his office on my arrival. Also locking the door behind him.

"Blackmail doesn't suit you Brenner". I lean into the shell of his ear and whisper. "Nor do you need to use it with me - you know your investment is secure, just as my fathers is worth the company. I want all those fucking perks you've said about and more. Every. Last. Drop".

That alone is enough for him to hoist me onto his desk, undoing his trousers before hoisting the bottom of my dress up to my waist. "No signature needed for ours, my mark on you is enough". He slowly eases into me with a small grunt, my nails digging into the edge of the desk before I cling to him, his powerful thrusts making the table shake and objects begin to fall to the floor.

It's a good investment...

At this point I have no idea whether it's my mind of my vagina doing all the talking and thinking for me. Either way I don't care. He charmed his way into me once and now he's done it again. Now it will be a regular occurrence.

"That's it, take all you can fucking get..." he praises me as the desk thumps against the floor. "Go on...kiss me anywhere".

On this I grab his face and press my lips hard to his, tongues dancing around one another as our rhythm finds itself.

I feel myself tighten around him before I moan into his mouth through my climax. It's not long before his thrusts become sloppy, his release following soon after and spilling inside of me, as well as the desk once he pulls out.

I get off and pull the bottom half of my dress back down. Gathering the papers that have scattered around the floor, I put them back into the folder I brought.

"Pleasure doing business with you...Pete". I give him a nod and make my way to the door.

"Brooke..." I turn at his voice and he holds my panties up. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Keep them. Part of your investment".

He stuffs them into his trouser pocket and comes over to unlock the door. "And what about your part?"

I shrug and then look at him with a rather naughty glint in my eye. "I get to kiss you anywhere I want, don't I?"

I can feel his eyes burning into my back as I walk out of the office and through the main one.

I know to expect a call from him later to discuss more of the terms and conditions of our 'investment'.