Chris Evans - Wilde One

"He was there, I felt it in my bones".

I shake my head. "No he wasn't - he probably had better things to do on a Friday night than respond to some stupid proposition - the guy doesn't even have Tik Tok". I say as I sit cross legged on the stage whilst we all take a break. Last night the rain poured down and pushed us back with a start time until it could be deemed safe for us to dance and for Taylor to perform. And we did. Some of the videos that I've seen this morning though are brilliant. We pulled off the drowned rat look for sure.

Now the leading lady herself looks at me with a smirk. "Kam said his brother was tagged a hell of a lot in that video though"

"It was a joke, there was no way that he was going to come just to watch me". I groan and bury my face into my hoodie.

That video was never meant to blow up in the way that it has. The dancers were joking around and asking one another which celebrity we'd like to come to the show  and watch us, considering there have been a lot already. "Chris Evans - hands down". I had said without any hesitation whatsoever, "I think everyone knows that by now though". Of course they do. I've made it no secret that I do fancy the pants off the guy. I then proceeded to throw him a proposition that if he came to watch the show then he wouldn't be disappointed - I've seen the kind of moves he throws so he should see mine.

Bold - and also very stupid now that I think about it. Anyway it's a good job that he didn't show, because he would've only seen me rocking the drowned rat look anyway.

Taylor doesn't say anymore, but she's still smirking as we get up, ready to go again. It's Boston night 2 tonight and we're all hoping that the rain holds off. She's only here for a while just for a quick sound check before she has to head back to the hotel and then come back later. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with her.

She heads off around lunchtime and I go to the dressing room to chill before we have to get ready for the show, scrolling through social media to pass the time.

@HarperWilde Girl! We all wanna know if Chris showed!

@HarperWilde @Scottevans - You'd better have played cupid for our girl!

You slayed the rain last night! 🥵

Chris Evans seeing the Vigilante Shit rain performance 👀👀👀👀👀

Someone said he was there! He was just in one of the suites with his brother and a couple of others! Think Scott was there too!

- Wait! Wtf! Did us Swifties manage to manifest this?!

- No fucking way! If anyone's got any pics or vids then upload that shit right now!

- @Scottevans - sir, can you confirm this?!

This performance made me want to now identify as a chair - especially in the rain! 🥵🥵🔥🔥

I don't believe that he was here for one minute, well not until Natalie and a couple of others suddenly come over and show me their phones.

Shit...

Someone got a picture of him from where he was watching in a suite. Apparently he left as soon as Karma finished, but a few people did wonder whether it was him.

"He was probably just being polite". I brush it off and then text Taylor to ask whether she knew that he was there or not.

CRAZY CAT WOMAN

Got told he was there before we went on. His team contacted mine after seeing the video - you're welcome 😉

You'd better be careful I don't trip you up tonight - sneaky bitch 😛

Hit me in the face with your chair if you like, has he made any contact with you yet?!

Of course he fucking hasn't! Poor guy was probably being nice in taking up the invitation.

He still came though 😏.

I'm gonna kill her. She knew he'd show.

"Least he saw you in action". Kam says as he sits down next to me. "And if he didn't fall in love on seeing you work that chair? Well, he's stupid".

"Urgh, this has gone too far". I groan and pick at my food. "I knew I should've kept my fat mouth shut".

The others shrug it off. "You caught his attention though".

Yeah, or scared him off.

We spend the rest of afternoon chilling before we warm up and get ready. My phone is pinging constantly so I turn it to silent. I can look through the messages after the show, it'll only be people talking about last night anyway. Right now though? I have to go into show mode.

**

A shower is just what I needed once we're at the hotel later on. We're flying out to the next date tomorrow afternoon, so we have some time to sleep in before that. The amount of air miles I've already put in this year is incredible.

Once I'm settled into bed, I quickly look through my messages, then opening Instagram. I get people messaging all the time and although I rarely have time to respond, I still appreciate them taking the time to send what they do.

I almost drop the phone on my face as I now open the DMs and see a name at the top. The message bold and unread.

@Chrisevans - Some impressive moves last night, even if it was raining bad. Can only apologise for the shit weather on behalf of all of Boston 😉😂

Play it cool Harps.

It's his account for sure. It has the verification tick next to it. He's been off social media though? Has he re-activated his account just to message me this?

@HarperWilde - Thanks, drowned rat was the look I was going for 😉Hope you enjoyed the show.

@Chrisevans - A cute drowned rat though - my brother and I enjoyed ourselves a lot. Must be a challenge in weather like that, let alone remembering all the routines.

@HarperWilde. They're embedded into my brain so much I'm sure that I perform them when I sleep! Lol.

@Chrisevans - Now that would be interesting to see...

Holy shit. Is he flirting? With me?

I have to go onto his profile again to check and see whether I was dreaming the verification tick, but it's there, right next to his name.

I get brave. I get bold and now I find myself sending the next message.

@HarperWilde - Question is, which one?

This could go two ways.

1) He could just block my ass right now if he thinks I'm some cringe nut job

2) He could reply and genuinely answer me...

A new message pops up within minutes and I'm trying to breathe properly as I open it and see his reply.

@Chrisevans - The chair, always the chair 😏

I'm just about to write my reply when he sends another message through.

@Chrisevans - So Wilde one, what's it gonna take to get your number?