Lloyd Hansen - Thirteen

Her back connected against the wall as the man tailing her had closed in, finally grabbing her and now pinning her there.

"Not so fast buttercup - we're gonna have a little talk". He hissed into her ear too closely than she would have liked for it to be.

She gave up the struggle easily, knowing that Lloyd Hansen wasn't one to be messed with. "About what?"

"You fucking know what about". He pressed harder against her. "Sierra 13, and don't give me that crap about how you know nothing, because I know you're one of his little followers - he may have the title, but he works separate from Fitzroy's group".

The woman kept her eyes on him. "He doesn't like to be found". Now coming clean about the mysterious man she was contracted under.

"Tough shit, he's got something I want. He may have tried to pull the wool over Denny's eyes with the other guy? Sierra four? Real good giving him a fake drive and using him as the decoy".

"Then tell it to thirteen". The woman struggled. "I just..."

His grip on her tightened. "You? You're gonna take me to him". He stared hard at her. "It's that or I'll be blowing this pretty little head from your shoulders? Shame too". The back of his hand traced down her cheek."what'll it be?"

She stayed silent and then nodded, knowing that time was up. "Fine...I'll take you to him".

"Atta girl, at least he's got someone with brains working for him". Lloyd praised and released her, now practically throwing her into the back of the van and climbing in alongside her. "Let's go find your boss and tell him what a good girl you've been - so compliant".

Giving them directions, the van left the city and soon was out far from it - a typical move for an agent who didn't want to be found of course, but Sierra thirteen was a different ballgame to the likes of Six. The pair each had their own reputation, but no one had ever laid eyes on thirteen. Just what was said was enough to tell anyone he was a man not to be fucked with.

"So green eyes, what's your name?" Lloyd asked, slinging a leg over the other and settling back in his seat.
The agent simply turned her head away to look out of the window, the glare she gave off seen in the reflection. "Come ooooon, I've played nice with you, now the least you can do is show me the same courtesy".

Her head whipped round. "I told you where thirteen is, I'm taking you to him - that's enough".

"Not for me - it's not enough until I say it's enough". Lloyd stated. "Name".

She was silent for a moment then spoke. "Anastasia".

"Like the princess...just hopefully not meeting the same kinda end".

"Is this the part where I have to beg for my life? Because I don't do that kinda shit". She told him, watching the world outside flash by them as they sped along.

The rumble from his chuckle was heard around the van. "I mean, I bet you're just a sight to see in that kinda state..."

"Wouldn't you like to know".

"Yeah...wouldn't I..." the look he was now giving her was almost feral. "How long until we're there?"

Anastasia glanced out of the window. "Another ten minutes"

"Perfect...enough time to continue our talk".

**

The van pulled up the gates of a large mansion back from the road and she went to get out, Lloyd now gripping her wrist. "I have to put the damn number in to open the gate - if you really wanna see the boss you'll let me take the lead on this one. He doesn't do uninvited guests..."

He released his grip on her and allowed her out, the gate opening soon after she'd put the code in. "I'll have to show you into the drawing room or something, then I'll go break the news - don't be surprised if he meets you with a gun drawn in your direction".

"All he's gotta do is give the drive and we'll be on our way, no mess, no fuss".

"He won't see it as that simple". She replied, getting out of the van and leading them inside. There were a few others in there who now drew their guns but Ana stopped them. "It's fine, he's here to see the boss - show them into one of the rooms while I get him". She announced as guns were now lowered.

Lloyd and his men were shown in and now waited to finally come face to face with the man they'd been tracking, the door eventually opening and each of their faces changing.

"Sorry to keep you boys waiting but I really needed to change out of the god awful tactical suit - was giving me a real frontal wedgie".

"Well shit..." Lloyd cursed under his breath as Anastasia, now dressed in a slinky red dress walked in sipping on some wine she'd poured herself, her hair down from its earlier ponytail and framing her face and a slick of red lipstick staining her lips. "Let me guess Sierra fucking thirteen".

She smirked and blew them a kiss, a very different woman to the one who they had thought they'd met earlier on. Now he was cursing on the inside even more as to how he hadn't seen it, or guessed.

"Clever boy". She cooed, "Now...how about your men kindly fuck off and we have that little talk of ours? Because apparently? I have something you want".